Your recent Folksy purchases

Aah, thank you Cherie! I’m so glad you like your little birdy! Thank you so much for purchasing! Lucy

1 Like

I’m really glad you like your cushion Sarah @plainprimitives. Thank you for buying - and for posting on here. :blush:

It is such great quality and value Helen,yes I’m very pleased with it- if that cushion was in John Lewis it would have a £40 or more price tag.

All these people who don’t know about Folksy are missing out on such a lot!

2 Likes

I just bought a beautiful little picture of a wren. I’m creating a collection of photos and pictures going up my staircase and this one will fit in nicely.

I’ve just bought this lovely bracelet this morning. Can’t wait to receive it

And no problems with the payment system at all (using my I pad)!!!

I bought this lovely card for my twin sister for her birthday:

And I’ve also bought this card for my son, who has got a thing about unicorns at the mo, but trying to find a unicorn card that wasn’t pink was a bit tricky! But this ticked the box :slight_smile:

I needed some E6000 glue too, and looked here first in supplies rather than pop onto Amazon etc and glad to see I could buy it from a fellow Folksy shop owner.
https://folksy.com/items/4368051-E6000-Strong-Glue-Adhesive-0-5-fl-oz-14-7ml-tube

After much advice from Hookawoolly (I’m a non knitter so haven’t a clue about these things so a knowledgeable (and patient) shop owner is ideal) I bought a bundle of wool for my mum including:

which I’m hoping she’ll turn into socks for me but I haven’t told her that yet.

1 Like

Bought this lovely purse from Pocketful Creations

Thank you so much for the mention Valerie @jenniesgems. I’m so glad you like it.

I bought this lovely lampshade yesterday - can’t wait for it to arrive!

1 Like

This gorgeous bracelet from Jayne GoRadLou has just arrived :heart:

1 Like

I purchased some gorgeous yarn from @HookAWoolly which came superfast and is gorgeous, thank you x

1 Like

Thank-you!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I bought these gorgeous cards from Dancing Cat Studio for my cat-loving sister:

2 Likes

My lovely copper Anna McDade bracelet arrived several days ago. I absolutely love it and have worn it everyday since it arrived

Just bought these as part of my sisters birthday present - not 100% confident they’ll make it that far though as biting into one is all I can think about tonight!

I have just bought this small cosmetics pouch from Jiggle ma Wiggle

Some of the fabrics used are fantastic and I could have bought more!

Lesley :smile:

3 Likes

I recently bought this from @HookAWoolly

which is crocheting up a dream x

And thanks for sharing your purchase from Jiggle ma wiggle @QuiltingDemon, just been and favourited their shop, I’ve been looking for a little pouch to go in my bag and that one’s fab x

1 Like

Thank-you!! So pleased you like it! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: x

These beautiful place mats from Trish Inder. Thank you, Trish, we love them and use them every day!:-

https://folksy.com/items/6788318-4-Round-Green-Golden-Natural-Placemat-geometric-design