2 at a time

Well, what do you know. 4 years I’ve been on Folksy with very few sales, but I won’t change. You need to be in it to win it, as they say.
First time I had a sale, it was like the proverbial bus, 2 came at once. Now I’ve waited for about 8 months and guess what 2 sales together again :rofl:.
Keep the faith, all good things come to those who wait :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

20 Likes

Good things come in threes, so wishing you your third set of orders to come a lot faster :crossed_fingers: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

That would be nice :slightly_smiling_face:. Wont hold my breath.

2 Likes

Congratulations. It is so well worth the wait for the ‘buzz’.

3 Likes

I usually find when one thing sells others follow, maybe the buzz from selling, the cheering manifests more of the same.
Hope you get plenty more

3 Likes

To be honest I dont do too bad at markets. Its like everything else, its better to see and feel a product before buying :art:

2 Likes

I sell so much more at Fairs but then my creations on the old bed springs isn’t a well known creation so the majority of buyers like to see and feel them.

2 Likes

@SoothingimagesbySteveWoods congratulations on your sales! I wish I had your patience!!

2 Likes

Just seen you’ve had a couple of sales :+1::+1:

1 Like

I use to do really well at fairs, I think like most handmade, the quality need to be seen and felt. Yours are very unique makes so probably not something people would search for online, I definately think online selling is much harder.

2 Likes

Yes thank you, since coming back after my few months of not making I have been doing well on Folksy. …maybe i shouldntake more breaks :laughing:
I do agree it is much easier selling in person at fairs, people can see the quality of the product

1 Like

Time out sounds good to me Debby. I have to wait until my 6 weeks off (yeah) in December to January whilst enjoying the Australian family. And if the diary of what we’re getting up to, I do believe I’ll be sleeping the remainder of January!

1 Like

Ooh that sounds great Katie, bet you are looking forward to it, I would love 6 weeks off, my time off wasn’t really by choice, my sister had cancer and mum in law went into a home same week then passed away in April so I just didnt have the time to make. Since 2014 i have promised myself a few days off to do some artwork for myself and organise the thousands of photographs and other fun things, so far it hasn’t happened :laughing: but one day…one day I will.

1 Like

Oh my Debby. There’s never any words that really express the sadness felt over the death of a family member. I hope you’ve saved one of your Hug bears for yourself.

1 Like

Aw thank you Katie…no but I will make that bear I keep promising myself one day. We have some lovely rustic shelving just waiting for an old looking bear xx

1 Like