Folksy Ltd

A peek into my world: 2015 Q1 Sketch Diary

(Stephanie Guy) #1

Those of you who follow my facebook page or read the monthly art chat thread will know that I’ve been keeping a sketch diary this year.

I’m very proud of myself for making it to the end of the first quarter…I hope it’s not too indulgent of me to show you progress so far in one thread!

(Margaret Jackson) #2

wow, that’s amazing, what a wonderful record of the first quarter of the year! Such great sketches too, well done! :slight_smile:

(Stephanie Guy) #3

Thanks Margaret! I inadvertently published the topic before I’d finished uploading the pics…they’re all there now :slight_smile:

(Eileens Craft Studio) #4

Well done they are great :smile: What a wonderful journal, something lovely to look back on and use when you run out of inspiration.

I wish I could draw like you Stephanie, my little stretches in my projects book are just scribbles.

(Suzzie Godfrey) #5

I have just shown you to my daughter, she is doing Art GCSE. What food for thought, she is rather inspired, so much more imaginative than just writing a diary or keeping an ideas book, in fact she is wittering away about it now…thank you for sharing x

(Stephanie Guy) #6

That’s made my day Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE :slight_smile: will she let you share her progress?

(Eleanorbland) #7

What a lovely idea and such gorgeous sketches! :smiley: I have to admit I am tempted to try something similar now to keep the creative juices flowing! Kind of like a photo a day but in sketch form…

(Iguana49) #8

What an excellent idea, and you’re very brave in the wide range of subjects you tackle. Many thanks for posting this, it is inspiring.

(Stephanie Guy) #9

Thank you :blush: If any of you have a go, do share your sketches!

(Thatenamelguy) #10

love that - thanks for sharing it Stephanie @StephanieGuy

(So Sew Megan) #11

Thanks your diary is fantastic .

(Lizzie Gillum, Bedfordshire, Uk ) #12

This is fab! So glad you shared it. Keep up the good work!
Lizzie

(Stephanie Guy) #13

Thank you for all the compliments and encouragement :blush:

(Suzzie Godfrey) #14

My daughter has started her drawing journal, every morning as she is eating breakfast she flicks through cookery books, just in case we need another cake baked that day, she is prepared! but so as not to be so disappointed she has started a journal of pictures of the cakes she would love to bake that day, but alas for her are not needed! She hasnt officially shown me yet, but i peeked one slice left on an open page…good enough to eat! Thank you for inspiring her, suzzie x