Another Favourite an article from the Shop above you (Part 1)

These pendants are so pretty! (The green one is my favourite…)

2 Likes

I love this child’s tote bag from @coatimundi It reminds me of watching Play School in Australia.

1 Like

I love this cute fox ormanment from @Sewtaylormadedesigns

1 Like

Being a Card seller myself, I thought this card by Handmade By Kath to be beautiful.

Lovely cards in your shop SallyAnn - I enjoyed looking through them all. Hard to pick a favourite but I have loved this one!

Kirsty, when I click on your shop name above, it just takes me to the Folksy home page…I had the same problem the other day and so I couldn’t join in …today I had the same problem…not sure why…I tried other people’s links and no problem If anyone else reads this perhaps they could try your link as it might be a blip that admin need to know about
However, I have searched another way and found you and chose this lovely quilt

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to let me know. I wonder if there is a glitch because I asked Folksy to change my URL from KirstyMacdonald0 to KirstyMacdonaldQuilts so it matched my shop name…If I paste in the link from above is is trying to go to the old link
which is not right anymore.

Might be a good idea because I would hate people to search for your shop and you might lose a sale xx
and yes, that is where it took me when I clicked on your shop link x

1 Like

Mine is this beautiful ethereal greeting card from Brenda

1 Like

This is pretty

Love this oh so pretty brooch

Morning Lynn I love this yellow grey and white beanie hat from you shop @erkinwald

1 Like
1 Like

@EdenAcres is a new shop for me so I have faved it as well as this blue pottery bell.

1 Like

I had the same problem with Kirsty’s link the other day too. Ended up doing a search.

2 Likes

Love this blue colour and design of this little hooded cardi from @CreationsforTinyTots

1 Like

Such lovely colours on these earrings from @Bimblebird

1 Like

Since we have to wear face coverings, why not have the most beautiful ones you can find, from @Sewtaylormadedesigns

1 Like

As a tortoise owner, I couldn’t resist this amazing picture of a giant tortoise, by @HelenCliffordArt, absolutely stunning!!

1 Like

Have favourited these cute baby shoes!