Folksy Ltd

Anybody from norfolk?

(Diane Mc Kechnie) #1

going my holidays soon ,booked a lovely cottage in Stiffkey,any folksy sellers from near there?

(Sarah Lambert) #2

No, I’m next door in Suffolk, but I love Norfolk and Stiffkey is lovely.

(Diane Mc Kechnie) #3

Ive been to suffolk in the past too! I cant remember the name but would it be near Diss . It was a cottage on a farm and every morning farmer peter would take the kids to help at the farm. Problem was it was early and so we didnt get a lie in!
Yes love norfolk especially the beach at holkham. We were there last year and decided to go back again,same cottage.

(Thecardjeanie) #4

Hi Diane,

I live in Norwich and I think you’ll love Stiffkey. The North Norfolk coast is fabulous. I am a ‘blow in’ having only lived here for 28 years!!

there is a lovely craft shop called Le Strange Old Barns just outside Hunstanton, up near the Golf Course. They sell my cards there so if you anywhere near so pop in and see their lovely crafts. There is a beach cafe about 100 yards away which sell amazing bacon sandwiches!!!

Lots of lovely towns and villages nearby, e.g. Wells, Holkham, Brancaster, etc.

Have a great holiday.

Jeanie

(Elaine) #5

Hi Diane, I’m the next county the other way - South Lincs, but we’re right on the border of Norfolk and visit often. We’ve been to a camp site in Stiffkey - lovely place. In fact, we just love North Norfolk full stop.

Jeanie’s recommendation for Le Strange Old Barns is spot on - Old Hunstanton is well worth a visit. Burnham Market too - some wonderful shops there.

Have a super holiday.

Elaine

(Diane Mc Kechnie) #6

it wasnt diss it was stradbroke we stayed I think in Suffolk it was such a long time ago!

(Sarah Lambert) #7

Oh right, I’m down near the coast :smile: