Anyone interested in a February 2021 daily listing challenge club?

Yes please :wave:

1 Like

of course! xx

1 Like

Yes please.

1 Like

Looks like we’ll have a full club for February! Yay! X

Absolutely, count me in. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes please Natalie x

1 Like

count me in , thanks Natalie.

1 Like

Yes please Natalie!! I’ve missed you guys, looking forward to catching up with you all x

2 Likes

Yes please.

1 Like

Lots of us then! Yay! X

Count me in too Natalie :grin::yellow_heart::grin:

1 Like

Yep plz, count me in Natalie :grin:

1 Like

Count me in Natalie x

Carol x

1 Like

Yes please , Natalie

1 Like

Hi Natalie, I’m Carol of CAS Designs and I’m not sure what to do, pretty new to all this. Not brilliant with the system. For example 1st of Feb the theme is love hearts, tag is hearts do I just add ‘hearts’ to my item relating to this theme? Does this need to be done only on the day that relates to the theme? Hope this makes sense! Thankyou.

1 Like

Hi Carol, @Casdesigns the daily listing club is very easy, all you need to do is find the new thread for club in the morning, post a link to your listed item for the day, say hello to us all, and then visit throughout the day, when you can, the items listed by other club member, actually click through to the item in their shop, then love it, Pin it or promote in what ever way you can, be it Instagram or Facebook, personally I am a big fan of pinning and the folksy seller Facebook pages.
And the club members will do the same for you too, reciprocal love and promotion, it’s a way of getting your items out to a wider audience.

The heart tag you mentioned, I take it you mean folksy’s theme of the day, if you have anything that fits with the heart theme, yes you can add that to your tags, then folksy will showcase it their theme for the day. This has nothing to do with our daily listing thread, but all promotion is good for you.

Hope that helped. If you want to dip your toe in and join us tomorrow please do, everyone will be only too willing to chat, help or give advice.

Natalie x

Hi Natalie, thankyou for getting back to me, sorry but I don’t know where or how to pick up the club thread and I don’t understand what pinning is? Sorry if I seem a bit silly not very good on the system…

1 Like

The new thread will start at midnight, the January one is still on going until then. It’s in this showcase chat room we’re in now, and the title, when I start the thread will be ‘Folksy 365 daily listing challenge thread February 2021’

Pinning is on Pinterest, if you’ve not looked at Pinterest before, it’s quite good, but don’t worry, you don’t have to do everything at once.

Natalie x

Thanks Natalie, will have a look.

Hi Casey I’m following your questions as I am the same!!

1 Like