April 2016 Art Thread

You’re not Rambling to yourself!! I read, I’ve just been so busy ffaffing about recently that I haven’t had time to play on the forum properly. It’s gone very quiet here!

Here’s some new Art by me.

2 Likes

Hi Stephie and Lowri! I do still read the thread, love to see your different styles. It took me a little while to realise it had moved to different category, lol. Stephie, your chicken looks very majestic, he’s lovely! Lowri, love your recent listing, I remember seeing your two girls in the oval frame/border from Facebook, they are great! Hazel.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your teaching, Stephie, sounds like everyone had fun!

1 Like

Thanks Hazel - the first week I was terrified, the second week I was quietly confident, now I’m thinking of starting another class in a neighbouring village :joy:

I’ve just posted a miniatures tutorial here http://www.stephanieguy.co.uk/2016/04/tutorial-hilma-af-klint-ten-biggest-no.html

and have created a video to go with it

1 Like

That’s great Stephie, sounds like you are on a roll. Must be a wonderful feeling when your confidence grows. I can understand how you would be terrified at first, I know I would be!

2 Likes

Looks like my new altered National Geographic papers with acrylic paintings are a success, I’ve just sold the first two that I have listed along with 5 other paintings too - the sun is truly shining today :blush:

1 Like

That’s great!! :smiley: congratulations.

Here’s one of my new pieces :slight_smile:

1 Like

I went to a life drawing class on Thursday evening - SCARY! It was very enjoyable, the most difficult thing for me was working so big (1 metre paper rather than my usual few centimetres). Boy did my arm ache!

I’ve uploaded the pics of my efforts to facebook - there are quite a few and I don’t want to clog this thread