April Artisans Daily Listing Challenge Thread - April 2017

Another sympathy card from me… back in a while to do my faves.

3 Likes

Hi, I really like Folksy365 too - nice and easy to remember.

3 Likes

Hi all,

A fairy card from me today…

Jeanie x

3 Likes

Can I add 2 to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

Happy Easter everyone - well, almost

Folksy365 sounds good to me too

Just a re-list, then I need to finish getting ready for a fair tomorrow

3 Likes

I’m a bit late starting this month, I’ve been on two work trips and a short holiday :slight_smile: Here is my listing, an Art Deco inspired necklace. I’ll make a start catching up on all your lovely new listings now.

3 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/6978012-kitty-Cat-Original-Print-Colourful-Whimsical-Surreal-Scenic-Tree-Cats-

2 Likes

Sneaked in before midnight with a relist!
Folksy365 sounds great!

Happy Easter all xx

2 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales Deborah. I have the little cake today so I guess it must be my Happy Folksyversary.

I checked and #folksy365 is not currently used on twitter or instagram so that’s good, will be great to gain some momentum and consistent promotion for the group. If everyone is happy I’ll add that tag to the thread and we can start using it.

5 Likes

Morning, I’m getting in early this morning. Hope you all have a lovely long weekend x

2 Likes

Good morning - treating myself to a lie in today. I have a free day ahead of me and zero inspiration - grrr - why does it always seem to work out like that?!

Some hearts for you today

4 Likes

Morning Artisans

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Lovely and sunny here at the moment.
https://folksy.com/items/6993729-Newborn-Girls-Oatmeal-Flecked-Crochet-Baby-Hat-Shell-Pattern-Flower

3 Likes

You’ll never win Roz @OrchardFelts - I’ve got a day full of busy and a thousand thatenamelguy things I ought to be getting on with :grinning: Sometimes I think that one of the best things about crafting and writing that I do is that I get something done in spite of the other demands on my time.
Can you add a sale to my tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads.
Relisting today - should have had new photos but see above :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Early (for me!)
Lots planned today as we are of to Wales for a week and I haven’t packed anything and I can’t find anybody’s socks!

4 Likes

Your pendant is gorgeous, Sarah. Sea horses are my favourite. Have a great holiday x

2 Likes

Cheers lovely! We’ll try, my eldest will turn 10 while we are there, so everyone’s a bit excited, hehe :slight_smile:

4 Likes
2 Likes

one tiny sale for me yesterday x

4 Likes

Morning Artisans
Today’s listing
https://folksy.com/items/6886315-Pocket-Mirror

Also, if anyone is down on the south coast, or on holiday my work is on show at an open house this weekend and next at the amazing artists Barbara Butterworths studio, she is a fellow folksy seller! And yes, I have tried to get her to join in the daily listing challenge…

5 Likes