April Artisans Daily Listing Challenge Thread - April 2017

Morning Everyone hope you are all enjoying the break. It is always the way isn’t it Roz @OrchardFelts bet you would get more done when you are really busy than you will today. Still enjoy the rest.

Max @paperchainsandbeads I shall start to add #folksy365 to my tweets from now on.

Going off to Newquay in Cornwall tomorrow so there’s lots to do before then. I will still try to post everyday but may not have chance to view everyone’s listing till I get back home on Thursday.

My listing today is a bracelet added to my shop yesterday.

3 Likes

Hi all!
Sorry I was missing again yesterday , with it been Easter the tea room has increased orders so I’m chasing my tail at the mo!

Some pretty tags today, enjoy your Easter Saturday and hope you all had a nice good Friday …and had fish and chips​:yum::yum:
Catch up time later
Steph xx

5 Likes

good afternoon, today I have a floral aceo miniature painting
https://folksy.com/items/6993805-floral-aceo-original-painting-ref-044-

2 Likes

Hi everyone, Print of my Ooh la la Lady

https://folksy.com/items/6992406-Print-High-Quality-Of-Original-Acrylic-Painting-Vintage-French-Women-In-Black-

1 Like

Enjoy your Newquay break :), chill out and have fun

Sue x

1 Like

Thank you Sue I am really looking forward to it. Will be meeting up with my Auntie and Cousins who I haven’t seen for quite a few years.

Enjoy the open house weekend with your beautiful work on show.

I received my pocket mirror, thank you, I love it, the stitching on it is beautiful and came so nicely packaged ,

Sue

I’m looking forward to my purchase Francis

I will be back to buy again I’m sure, for gifts for friends and Family in the year

Sue

1 Like

I had a sale in March, did I let you know, I cant remember lol

Sue

1 Like

Afternoon all,
Re-listing the bangle that sold yesterday, with new pics.

2 Likes

faved to here x

Just done a few tweets with the new folksy#. I will try and do a few and retweet a few of your tweets each day.

3 Likes

Just me!
Have a lovely break Sarah @SarahDesignsUK X

All pinned and caught up max @paperchainsandbeads I’ve a sale for stationery tally please X
also will I start a new board with the new name straight away, instead of pinning to my April board?
Xx

2 Likes

Wishing those who are going away a great time - and a great time to those whjo are not going away!

A new bracelet today

2 Likes

Evening all

That was a Monmouth catch up - 2 days worth :sweat_smile: Been very busy. My dad was 80 today - spent it at a VIP experience at the Leicester Tigers rugby club and yesterday spent baking cakes for tomorrow’s party. How we’re going to fit 40+ people into their bungalow is a mystery.

Will have another catch up after the festivities :smiley: In the meantime can you put me down for 8 sales please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Have a great Easter all - enjoy the long weekend and those off on holiday, have a fab time :sunny:

6 Likes

Evening All I am listing my offering for Sunday now in case I don’t have time to do it in the morning.

Be back at home on Wednesday when I will start to catch up.

1 Like

Good morning Artisans, yay happy dancing for sales yesterday peeps. Steph @StephShortSupplies, it’s up to you lovely if you want to change boards won’t be changing the thread name until next month so we are still April Artisans :slight_smile:

and a re-list

3 Likes

Good morning Artisans and Happy Easter to you all. A beautiful sunny morning here and I have just achieved my target of running 5K without stopping - didn’t actually think it was possible but I’m still alive - just!

The lack of inspiration yesterday meant that I embarked on a scarf that has been sitting around waiting for action for quite a while. I knew it was going to take quite a while but didn’t realise how long but many hours later it is now complete and awaiting photographs. At least it wasn’t a wasted day. Inspiration did arrive at about 9pm but it was too late to start anything then so that idea will have to wait for another day!

Off to lunch with my Dad and Stepmom later.

A needle book with accessories today

4 Likes

Morning Artisans, a sale to report please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads Thank you Sue @suebeacham my 400th sale :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Morning everyone

2 Likes