April Artisans Daily Listing Challenge Thread - April 2017

Oh I see I have cake today…I know it’s not the anniversary of me opening my Folksy shop.
I wonder if it’s the anniversary of joining the Folksy forums when they were revamped as so many of us are celebrating our anniversaries?

3 Likes

Hydrangers 15% discount on all my crafts, use code …happydiscount at the checkout

https://folksy.com/items/6988160-Hydrangeas-In-A-Vase-Blue-Red-Watercolour-And-Acrylic-Paintng-Flower-Art-

3 Likes

All caught up and pinned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning artisans, yay happy dancing for your sale Rachel and whoo on reaching your milestone :slight_smile:

out and about today it’s Mr P’s birthday so we are off out clothes shopping for him and then to Axminister Tools for a nosey, jewellery tools for me to look at and everything else for him, just got to make some brownies first for later on as we have the little one over for cake and chocolate :wink: :cake: :chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

Good morning all - wishing you all a relaxing bank holiday monday

I have a long list of jobs today before I can do any crafting so I had better crack on with them. Have to admit I am getting very disillusioned with this online selling lark - if it wasn’t for the fact that I am making things for local craft shops and the occasional craft fair I think I would be close to giving up but I have my plus account and keep hoping things will pick up.

My listing for today

5 Likes

Morning Artisans,

3 Likes

Morning and happy Easter Monday to everyone

Bit damp and chilly today but Im sure the sun will arrive soon eeerrrmmm !!!???

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Sunday and binged out on the choc!!

Here is a new listing from me

Carol xx

5 Likes

Happy bank holiday everyone!
Gosh I’m sooooo tired this morning :sleeping::zzz:
Very rarely feel tired on a morning despite 4am start but today …yawn,yawn!
Anyway managed to get baking orders done tried a new cake today …toffee apple, walnut crumble cake, fingers crossed its enjoyed in the tea room.

Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/5955211-Mini-Paper-Envelopes-Shabby-Chic-Print-Assorted-Colours-100pk

Max @paperchainsandbeads a sale for stationery tally please X

Have a good day all
Steph xx

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Can’t seem to be able to renew items this morning keep being told the page no longer exists or has been moved.

It is quiet on here at the moment but keep removing items from this shop as they sell on the other side which keeps ticking over ok lately.

4 Likes

Morning Artisans,
I apologise now, I’m going to have a good moan!
Well… the sale down south was a complete and utter wash out! I sold 1 item, apparently it was extremely quiet. I really feel for the host, I know how long these things take to prepare for. I, myself spent a good few hours sorting out my stock, removing it from my shop and pricing it all up. It is on next weekend too, so we’ll see how that goes then! Then add to that I didn’t have any sales here either… I put some photos up on Facebook yesterday. In one textile group I have had over 1000 likes, in another over 650, on my own page over 160. I Instagramed too. My veiwing figures here are good, I just can’t seem to get the conversions. The sales, April so far is lousy. I’m not sure what else I can do. Perhaps I should give up and retire gracefully :blush:
However, onto today’s listing, I shall carry on for now,

7 Likes

Good Morning
It is a dull day here at the moment, hope its better where you live :grin:

To brighten a dull day here are some pretty flowers, I painted them last week and its ready to sell, I would love a sale, so here is an incentive I’m offering 15% discount on ALL my crafts :grin:

Use this code at checkout… happydiscount

Hope you all have a great bank holiday Monday

Sue x

https://folksy.com/items/6994522-Budding-Delicate-Rose-Floral-Mixed-Media-Painting-Anniversary-Gift-For-Ladies

3 Likes

Good afternoon,. Happy Easter to everyone
today I have a watercolour painting

3 Likes

Oh dear, the mood seems to be a bit glum today. I hope sales pick up soon for everyone. I don’t sell much on here, but I enjoy having an online presence and haven’t really got used to the other side, still prefer Folksy. I did a craft fair last week on the hottest day of the year so far and it was awful - it is so demoralising when you’ve set out your wares and hardly anyone comes to even look, let alone buy.

4 Likes

I know how you all feel. I sit at the machine and wonder if its all worth it.
Folksy has been wonderful for me over the years with1672 sales but very few now,
Relists today
https://folksy.com/items/6905732-Catsglasses-case
https://folksy.com/items/6921924-Cats-Glasses-case
https://folksy.com/items/6881706-Sheep-glasses-case
Enough of the moaning
Valerie x

5 Likes

All caught up to here

4 Likes

I love this painting Brenda, my watercolor paintings would never turn out this good lol, I like using oils and acrylic and also soft pastels and occasionally pen and ink., you are a talented person in all your crafts

I have promoted your shop

Enjoy your day Brenda

Sue x

2 Likes

Today I have been mostly immersed in the Guardiam Prize Crossword. Joss and I can ususally compete it as a team as we have on this occasion; neither of us would get near on our own. Great fun on our quiet Bank Holliday Monday.

And so to a new listing with photos taken on my phone then edited on the desktop:

2 Likes

Afternoon folks, family been and gone and brownies consumed ;). yay happy dancing for sale Steph. Sue @SueTrevor it’s weird isn’t it? my sales have gone from around 15 a month to just 2-3 ovet the past 3 months, I’m hoping its just a blip and things will pick up again soon, over t’other side I have had about the same but I have not been romoting much over there, no time this last week or two, so I need to pull my finger out!

just listed this one

4 Likes

Oh Steph @stephshortstationery I really don’t know how you manage those early starts.

ChoclTe consumed, but still have some left.
But turkey first.

Some new earrings

2 Likes

Evening Artisans - hope you all had an enjoyable bank holiday. Just got home to find I have a sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads, bringing the total to 3. I’m relisting this as a replacement for the ring I sold. Will catch up later!

4 Likes