April Artisans Daily Listing Challenge Thread - April 2017

and another aceo from me this afternoon

2 Likes

My lovely daughter just sent me a video of her bungee jumping in South Africa - I only hope it was mega expensive and she won’t be able to afford to do it again … EVER. Feeling just a tad sick!

9 Likes

Afternoon all, this today

2 Likes

Afternoon folks!, yay happy dancing for sales Patrica, Carol and @pipdesigns.

Well I’m a bit perplexed someone just sent me a lovely message over t’other side to say how much they admired my miniature paintings but I wasn’t charging enough for originals! that’s a first for me :flushed:

7 Likes

Hello, I’m sorry for my absence, I have been so busy!!!

And I’d like to report 2 SALES YAY!!! I hadn’t had any sale since last December!

Anyhow - let’s hope this is the start of many!!! Finger’s crossed!

A brand new listing from me:

3 Likes

Oh Roz @OrchardFelts my stomach is churning just thinks about that bungee jump! Just as well you knew about it afterwards and not before!

Max @paperchainsandbeads look very when someone takes the time to send you a message lol me that!

Re-listing today

3 Likes

three more sales for me Max…total now 5 x

3 Likes

Good morning. I’m a very early bird today! Roz, @OrchardFelts, I sympathise. We called in for a surprise visit to our eldest when he was at uni, only to find that he was bungee jumping off a crane in the park! South Africa must be better than that!

5 Likes

Good morning Artisans, yay happy dancing for your sales Emily and Brenda :slight_smile:

oh dear Roz @OrchardFelts being a parent is nerve wracking at times, neither of mine have done that, but my son did drive a car around the nurburgring in Germany once, oh so fast! I don’t think I breathed until it was over :scream: and then there was the time he decided to go visit a friend in Texas on his own, one brave lad!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope you don’t mind if I join halfway through the month. I wanted to start earlier but things have been hectic here; as today is first day back at school I’m determined to get into the swing of things again.

I’ll catch up on news etc a little later but will start off by showing you one of my newly added designs (these were designs previously licensed to Green Pebble but I’m now publishing them under my own brand as I want to start selling wholesale…. wish me luck!!).

5 Likes

Good morning. Feeling even more down in the dumps today after receiving some poor feedback on the other side. Despite it being stated in the description, the customer was disappointed that the design on one of my scarves was only on one side - fair enough they admitted to not paying attention but then finished the feedback with “Would not buy again” which I felt was a little harsh. Oh well we have to take the rough with the smooth I guess.

Heres a new scarf I made over the weekend. Similar to one I have done before but I thought with a regular pattern it would be quicker and easier to make - wrong, it took forever! BTW the design is only on one side, the reverse is plain!

Just thought I’d add a photo of this bridge which is where previously mentioned bungee jumping took place - apparently the highest commercial bungee jumping site in the world. Good job I didn’t know about it beforehand!

11 Likes

Roz, so sorry for the awful review! Dreadful customer! Wish you only nice ones in the future! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is my new one, and I’ll go now through all missed posts. Wish everybody great sales on Wednesday! :grin:

2 Likes

Gosh that is high.
People will read the feedback and see that it is another buyer not reading the description properly. I had a few bad feedback on one of my shops I was selling and it didn’t put the buyers off as the feedback they left just made them look a bit silly as they thought they were buying an item for a few pounds and not the pattern to make it themselves.

3 Likes

Today another relist

2 Likes

Morning

Just quickly popping in before yoga class

Roz @OrchardFelts - that is terrible, your work is gorgeous, have bought a couple from you and never been disappointed. Chin up now. Wow that is a big bridge !!!

Here is mine fortoday

Patricia @silverbirchstudio - love those earrings, so unusual

carol xx

5 Likes

Morning all!
Caught up,loved and pinned until today’s
Deb @DeborahJonesJewellery hope you’re son, yourself and family enjoyed his birthday X

Here’s mine today and I’ll be back :hugs:
https://folksy.com/items/5029242-Notecard-Notebook-Set-in-Wallet-Blank-Notecards-Envelopes-Stationery-Set
Steph X

4 Likes

Morning Artisans Roz, @OrchardFelts how awful, I hope if my children ever take it upon themselves to do anything like that to keep it to themselves and spare me the details!
Today’s listing

https://folksy.com/items/6887776-Pocket-Mirror

3 Likes

Carol @cariadcrafts11 - you might want to check your description, end of 1st paragraph - doesn’t make sense to me (but then not a lot does!)

2 Likes

Good morning

3 Likes