April Artisans Daily Listing Challenge Thread - April 2017

faved to here x

2 Likes

Thanks carol :grinning:

2 Likes

Good morning Artisans yay happy dancing for your sales Karen :). Weather thas perked up here, hoping for a good weekend as our local large outdoor car boot starts up again, I love a good rummage around boxes, especially tools! :slight_smile: Enjoy your weekend Deborah :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Morning all - been away from this thread for five days (sorry!!) so this morning I caught up yesterday’s and so will list just one thing today. From now on hopefully things will be a bit more steady! We had sleet and hail yesterday as well as brilliant sunshine - makes gardening very tricky indeed! Typing this and its beautiful outside - fingers crossed it stays that way…

4 Likes

Plus seven sale for Textile Treasures, six of which are thinks to one very lovely lady indeed!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good morning artisans, hope you are all well. Sun is shining again but still very frosty and cold. Still going through an uninspired phase but am getting a delivery of wool today so maybe that will help!

My daughter returns from her travels tomorrow and I’m not sure what her plans are for the summer but I think it involves staying here quite a bit so I’ll probably not get a lot done!

Managed to get my internet fixed yesterday and listed a couple of scarves I had waiting. Here’s the first - a lovely super lightweight poppy scarf, ideal for the spring/summer.

6 Likes

Good morning Artisans

3 Likes

Good morning Artisans. Looks like another showery day. Relisting programme continues:

3 Likes

I won’t manage a listing today… on the train to London for the country living spring fair. :grinning:

8 Likes

Morning everyone!

Two new sets of stationery pegs added to my shop this morning!

3 Likes

Enjoy your day Mel @aquilacrafts

4 Likes

Morning all it’s not so cold here today but still not very good. Still got lots to do but unfortunately not for here, maybe one day but I’m not going to be holding my breath if lots of you established shops are not doing well.

Today’s offering is a couple of pairs of earrings.

2 Likes

Morning!
Brrrr…Still freezing!
I’ve pinned up until today’s lovelies

A nice cuppa to warm you all up
https://folksy.com/items/6838910-Notecards-Set-of-Four-Vintage-Tea-Party-Handmade-Notecards

Catch up later on,
Steph xx

4 Likes

Afternoon everyone, hope youre all well, heres mine for today xx

3 Likes

good afternoon all.
today I have a teddy bear /fireman greetings card

3 Likes

new one from me today, so pretty x

3 Likes

Afternoon all.

3 Likes

Afternoon

Another mixture of weather today mostly cloud, showers and very cold and soooo windy

Well done Heidi @Textiletreasure - your cards are lovely

A relist sorry, but I have got some to get pics taken

carol xx

5 Likes

So sorry I haven’t been around this week. I’ve now completely caught up, and visited all your beautiful items and left a like.
We had a holiday of ups and downs with our eldest suspected asd son (10), and had a shock at the paed appt. this week for my youngest son (4), when they also referred him to the asd team, we knew he was selective mute, but of course it all makes sense now. I just hate the wait in the system. So I’ve been feeling a bit overwhelmed, and am behind with all my craft things as I’ve just not felt like it.

xx

6 Likes

faved to her x