April Artisans Daily Listing Challenge Thread - April 2017

Afternoon all

All caught up.

Sorry to hear the news Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - hope the wait is not too long and you get all the help and support you need.

Hope you’ve had a lovely day Mel @aquilacrafts

No new listing, but I’ve reduced the price of some of the items in the bridal collection by 50%. If you know anyone who is getting married, has their Prom or if you just like something sparkly, there might be a bargain to be had:

https://folksy.com/shops/silvertreejewellerydesign/collections/259427

Now to chip off my facepack - hope it’s not set too hard :grin:

6 Likes

Apologies for being awol, hubby has been in for surgery and has to go in again now for a bypass, so still one step forward and two back . Will do some catching up with all your lovely makes now, added a new heart today xx

I have a sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads xx

4 Likes

evening all, yay happy dancing for your sales Heidi and Di :).

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, I hope you get a quick referral, its such a worry just waiting at least once you have a diagnosis you can get the right help xx

Hope you had a ovely day Mel @aquilacrafts

Pauline @PollysWares138 it does seem to cycle round every few years, we live in hope it will get better :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Evening.

Sorry to hear your new Sarah @SarahDesignsUK and Di @AdienCrafts. Hoping things move forward for you soon.

No sales on here, but I have had my first ever sale from Instagram today. Only started around 3 weeks ago after thinking about it for ages

A quick re-list before I head out

5 Likes

Not sure where the last couple of days went - dental appointments and catching up with friends. After a mammoth clicking session i am now up to date with all your lovely things. Pleased to report that my sales went up in April compared with previous years! Glad that you enjoyed the class, Max @paperchainsandbeads, though I’m still wondering what a mitre jig is for! A very late listing from me for today.

4 Likes

Pretty clutch/shoulder bag, great for those occasions when you want a small bag for your essentials, make up, phone, keys, hanky

Sue X

https://folksy.com/items/6998901-Small-Shoulder-Bag-Evening-Clutch-Purse-Special-Occassion-Bag-Pouch-Handbag-

2 Likes

Good morning Artisans, boy am I looking forward to a week off, I feel ready for a break now not had much time off since January and it’s been busy, also I’m looking forward to playing with my new tools, hubby found me a doming block yesterday at the car boot he’s great at spotting tools!. A mitre jig helps to get perfect joints for soldering Patiricia @silverbirchstudio straight or at an angle especially on wire :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning. Woohoo, at last a sale to report Maxine @paperchainsandbeads.

Off to the airport today to collect my daughter returning from her travels. Not sure how long she will stay, I think she’s got the travel bug now.

Another scarf I managed to get listed

5 Likes

Morning all. More pearls from me today. Thank you for the info Max @paperchainsandbeads, sounds useful! I’ve just been taking a look at some of the new tools on Cookson’s website - amazing!

2 Likes

Morning everyone. No migraines since wearing the magentic bracelet. Don’t know if it’s just a coincidence time will tell.
Something new that I have been working on.
https://folksy.com/items/6998933-Boys-Newborn-Crochet-Brown-Tweed-Loafer-Baby-Shoes-

4 Likes

Yesterday’s promising start let us down badly. Looking nice today; let’s see if it lasts :grinning:

2 Likes

Morning all
Hope you have a good Friday and are looking forward to the bank holiday!
Anyone going away??
Wish we had a caravan or even better a motor home, best holidays we had were for the few years we hired one, it was great just been able to stop anywhere and put the kettle on and take in the views. We could do it again maybe…if we won the LOTTERY!!! :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::moneybag::moneybag:

Max @paperchainsandbeads I’ve three sales for supply tally and one for stationery please xx

Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6631260-Card-Shapes-Flags-Bunting-Spots-and-Dots-Printed-Card-100pk

Catch up later
Steph xx

3 Likes

Looked at & Loved every item! All “Folksians”, have a wonderful day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Adding this hope you don’t mind.
https://folksy.com/items/6998996-Blue-Crochet-Hat-and-Kanzashi-Hair-Clip

2 Likes

Morning all hope you are all OK.

Sorry to hear the news about your sons Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, but at least you know so that you can get on the right path with the situation. Hope all goes well. xx

My listing today is another pendant that was listed in the shop last week. I hope to have more to list in the shop as my campaign with British Crafters begins on the 1st. Need to get my shop tidy and looking better before then.

1 Like

Afternoon all , just a relist again.

@stephshortstationery Steph , we have a VW camper van, I have been cleaning and loading it today, so we can pootle off tomorrow morning. (we have used it very little for family trips as my two children were a nightmare together, but now son is gone, we can try again;) We were going to head down to St Ives, but have decided to head for Charmouth instead, try a bit of fossil hunting.

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK I hope that once you have had your referral you will be able to access some support.
Exhausting and overwhelming time for you.

Max @paperchainsandbeads I think you will find cherry quartz is glass not a gemstone.There are a few misleading ones, opalite moonstone is another that is often miss labelled.

7 Likes

Afternoon

Ooooo Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - lucky you, I love love love Charmouth

Max @paperchainsandbeads. Just had a sale so please add one to my tally

Here is my new one

carol xx

5 Likes

Good afternoon all, today I have a butterfly birthday card

2 Likes

Gosh late on parade today.

2 Likes

afternoon all yay happy dancing for your sales Steph, Carol and Roz whoop whoop for you!

Thanks Deborah, so frustrating, I have come across stones labelled as turquoise which were actually chalk but not heard that one! off to update.

2 Likes