Folksy Ltd

April Blossoms Daily Listing Friday 25 April

(Cariad Crafts) #1

Morning Blossoms,

Hope you dont mind me starting the thread but couldn’t see it anywhere - mind you it is early!!!

Overcast but hair appointment at 9.30 so nice relaxing time :smile:

Here is a relist from me

I had a non payer of 3 sales yesterday grrrr Have messaged her but no response !!!

Carol xx

(Maxine Veronica) #2

Thats so frustrating Carol! Shops back open, here’s mine for today

(Steph Short Supplies) #3

Morning, hope all is well!

Carol, sorry to hear about your sales it’s so disappointing :((
Horrible weather here today, and it’s housework day…urgh to both!!

I have some new tags just listed in my supply shop

All pinned to here, back later for catch up at coffee break time! Steph x

(Steph Short Supplies) #4

Ooo! Just had three sales! That’s three for supply tally please Natalie x

(Wendy Lincoln) #5

Morning
Wet here too and housework to do - visitors tomorrow so cant put it off much longer!
Daisy get well

(Silverspiral) #6

Morning, same here Steph, it’s that drizzle rain, don’t look much but wets plenty. I’m away Mondat to Friday so I’m hoping the sun comes out to play, or at the very least … no rain.
Carol how annoying, maybe she will pay today :slight_smile:

Here’s a relist from me, enjoy your day x

(Brenda Cumming) #7

I listed these cards but sold them straight away along with 3 other sales, so 4 sales to report for me…total now 8…thanks ladies… here are the cards that sold…mmm it won’t let me show them from my pc (that happened yesterday too…yet last week it allowed me to do that…) and of course they are gone from my shop, so sorry…lol…I can’t show them…sigh…
Great work this morning…off shopping now…

(Apryl Brincklow) #8

Morning folks . well done on lots of sales everyone.

(Natalie Ofkants) #9

Good morning to the April Blossoms Daily listers and to all those taking part! Here’s to a month where sales are blossoming for us all and we have a fabulous and eventually sales filled month for all!

Please don’t forget to view each others items in situ in their shops, to ensure we have good viewing figures for our items and most importantly, let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate with you.

Please remember to post a link of your item in the thread, or clickable picture if you prefer. If we have a direct link, it makes it easier for us to look at your items.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the months sales. Please let me know if I miss any.

Sorry! Only folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

There is a Flickr group for a collective of all the folksy daily listing groups, so join in with this too please: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1693492@N24/

Twitter hashtag, for you twitter users is #folksygifts or #newonfolksy

For those wishing to repin, Di has kindly given her Pinterest board and the link is:

The collective reported tally for the April Blossoms by the end of yesterday was 213 Sales

Looking forward to seeing what everyone is going list!

Collective Sales Tally

CariadCrafts x 15
Paperchainsandbeads x 14
StephShortStationary x 6
StephShortSupplies x 23 (edited 11.00am)
BeadstromJewellery x 8
FromJoanCards x 3
Lizdyson x 118 (edited 11.59pm)
Worldofcards x 4
AdienCrafts x 5
StephanieGuy x 19 (edited 4.42pm)
annchandleroriginals x 4
WhimseyWooDesigns x 2
Thecardjeanie x 1
ClareSherwen x 2
SilverSpiral x 2
bluedaisyglass x 1
Pipdesigns x 4
Daisycrazy x 3
RedDevilCrafts x 1
JAustenJewelleryDesign x 2
Teabreaks x 8 (edited 11.00am)
Valerie x 4
Dawitchi x 1

Total sales: 240 (edited 11.59pm)

Natalie x

(Natalie Ofkants) #10

Thank you so much for starting the thread for me, fell asleep last night and then this morning was such a rush, thought I could pop on and start the thread when I got to work, but this is the first chance I have had and only because a patient has failed to attend!

Well done on the sale, happy dancing, shame about the non sales, so disappointing!

Must get back to work, so will list later when I get home.

Natalie x

(Christine Moore) #11

Hello everyone, here is my latest listing hope you like it. Sorry but I can’t get my computer to put up just the picture with link. Advice greatly appreciated :wink:

(Ellie Whitehead) #12

Hi everyone, lovely tags Steph. We have a miserable sea fret this morning yuk!
I have this garden cushion for today in the hope of sunshine

Christine, do you use the upload bit on the reply section? That seems to work, if you click ‘show more’ after putting in your photo URL you can link the photo to your shop.

Ellie x

(Christine Moore) #13

Thanks Ellie, will try to amend it now :wink:
Lovely cushion btw x

(Maureen Brazier) #14

http://folksy.com/items/3282454-Cushions-Silk-Heirloom-Cushion

Hi everyone - hope everyone feeling under the weather is feeling better this morning.
A Silk Heirloom Embroidered Cushion from me this morning. I played around with lots of decorative stitches with this one. Covered button back closure .

Will be back later to catch up with promoting - Maureen

(Sue Mellem) #15

Lovely cushions Ellie & Maureen.

How annoying about your non-payer Carol - hope they pay.
I’ve had one this morning - the ‘buyer’ has a local address so I’m assuming that they picked up one of my cards at one of the craft fairs I did recently. Off to email them after posting here.

Drizzly here today. I need to get the weekly shop done then some housework. I’ve got fairs tomorrow & Sunday so need to get my table covers ironed too - a job I hate doing!

A new bracelet from me today:

Sue x

(Christine Moore) #16

Still can’t manage to make it work Ellie, not sure what I am doing wrong :wink:

(Stephanie Guy) #17

Afternoon everyone, I’m just back from a lovely pub lunch :wine_glass: :yum:

Here’s my listing for today

Natalie could you update my sales to 19 please :slight_smile:

(Brenda Cumming) #18

fab work everyone…some clicked on…will be back later to click on the others…

(Valerie Farrell) #19

A little late today… Hubby has had us gardening
Perfect for your sunglasses when summer comes
Valerie x

(Thecardjeanie) #20

Good afternoon all,

A relist from me today as the sun is hiding and I can’t get any new photos taken…

Jeanie x