Are you joining in with the 12 Days of Folksy!

Silly question do we post on this thread and on social media. Been a while since I done one of these I am ready to go xx

I’ve joined in today and put a post on Instagram, facebook and twitter and have tagged you @folksycontent :slight_smile:

I thought we just had to post items from our shops so put one of my pincushions on for day 1, but struggling with ideas for some days, it will be easier knowing we can use other pics as well.

Here’s mine, alongside sharing the Folksy blog post about why Handmade is so special.

1 Like

Day 1 Handmade…a handmade, hand embroidered pincushion was posted to Instagram
https://folksy.com/items/7201383-Hand-embroidered-pincushion-Pink-hand-sewn-pin-cushion-on-wooden-base-keepsake-

2 Likes

I am, pinned my first one today.

1 Like

Yes I am! Just posted with the #12DaysofFolksy tag.

1 Like

I’ve done todays one on Twitter and my blog, didn’t use one of my own pics, I just used the Folksy Challenge poster and said that it’s great to shop handmade.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I put this on my Instagram stories and also posted one on my Insta feed (and also another about it being Small Business Saturday today)
@folksycontent

4 Likes

I have posted on day 1

I’ve done both days…onto Facebook and then Instagram. See you later off to the second of my 2 days Christmas Fair which is lovely. Must remove the suncatcher from my display that I just sold on here :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve put on my first two posts but I don’t know how to schedule on instagram, do I need another app? Any advice would be welcome x

I’ve got off to a good start by posting twice in 2 days. I invariably forget about things like this lol

1 Like

My offering today is these sparkly wreaths. I have posted to instagram and and facebook. I will pin later some of my favorite items when I work out how to do it lol. :roll_eyes::thinking:
new%20deer new%20stars

2 Likes

bumping so I keep the daily theme list handy,

?? @folksycontent where are you showing the winning entries. Saw one for day 2 but no idea how I got to it and can’t find it or any other now.

There has only been one winner so far, Joy as Day One didn’t have a prize. We’ll announce the winner for Day 3 on Instagram and Facebook today.

1 Like

Thanks Camilla but what was puzzling me was where did I see the day 2 winner. I know I did but then I lost it.
Instagram, my phone and I are often incompatible :wink:

We announced it on Instagram and Facebook Joy, so maybe on one of those?
I’ve also just updated this blog post with the first winner - so you’ll be able to see the winning entry as well as the prizes on here https://blog.folksy.com/2018/12/03/12-days-of-folksy-giveaway

1 Like

Blimey… hunker down is next.

1 Like

Struggling with this one… nothing very cosy or hunkered about hard cold glass
:slight_smile: