Art Chat: January 2015

Morning Max…Dyffryn gardens is a lovely place…enjoy…
I am up early to take hubby on his hospital appointments…(2)
Hopefully back here later tonight

1 Like

Good morning everyone, big waves all round!

Can’t see your picture today Max :frowning: not even if I go to the listing. I’m on my phone so maybe there’s a mobile problem, I’ll try the laptop later.

I’m off to art play group this morning :'D I think I mentioned we have a tutor coming in to do a demo, I’ll show you my interpretation later. We’ve had this guy before and fortunately he doesn’t mind added creativity so it should be fun.

2 Likes

Good luck at the hospital, hope everything goes well x

1 Like

another gorgeous butterfly Max, enjoy Dyffryn gardens, afternoon tea sounds lovely.

Good luck with hubby’s hospital appointments Brenda,

Have fun at play group Stephie :smile:

Hello everyone!
I’m really trying to add more stock to my shop! There’s always such amazing work on here!
This is my latest ACEO, painted this morning!

5 Likes

That’s very pretty Pam, just the thing to remind us that spring is around the corner! :smile:

1 Like

That’s lovely Pam, daffies are one of my favourite flowers. I was only thinking about you this morning so it’s nice to see you here. Hope all’s well with you.

Max I can see your butterfly now and it’s beautiful.

Play group was great fun this morning, I took along some sparkly sprinkles to add to mine, it’s very effective - I think I may have next year’s Xmas card series sorted already :laughing: I’ll try to take some photos over the weekend.

4 Likes

Hi
New year for me is as slow as last year still one sale to date in the few months I have been on here, trying to slowly stock my shop and it would be nice to have a few more viewings! Just added this clock to my collection

3 Likes

Hi arty folks! So fed up of cleaning carpets AGAIN … no art at all today … grumpy! :unamused:
Bee

Interesting clock, never seen anything like before, very original.

Think of the satisfaction of doing your art knowing that the carpets are all finished!!

1 Like

Thanks, I make quite a few variations of the surfboard clocks - I know this limits my market but I do make other stuff as well. Mark

Mark your clock is fab, very arty! If I had a holiday home by the sea I’d certainly buy one.

Bee you’re very good concentrating on the carpets…not sure I’d be quite so dedicated. Have you got someone keeping you on track or do you just have an iron will lol?

1 Like

Waving hi to everyone, hope everything went okay today Brenda.

Beautiful daffies Pam,

Ah Bee the curse of other stuff getting in the way of creativity :slight_smile: needs must, but I’m sure it will make you enjoy your painting time even more when you get there.

Sounds like a good day in play group Stephie :smiley:

Love the clock Mark,

Hi Margaret Yooohoo!

1 Like

Hubby’s hospital appointment went ok…more than I can say about finding the ward though…one doctor told us the way and was completely wrong, so we had to go back and start all over again…I told one of the nurses that it was obvious that IF you got there alive, then your pacemaker was working well… Hubby has never done so much walking.
And for a hospital that is a 12 mile drive…odd to be walking down one of the LONG corridors and bumping into our next door neighbour…lol. (I know SO many people…ha ha)
No painting today…I need to paint double tomorrow…
Is it tomorrow that you are going on your painting course Margaret?
I have been invited to show some of my paintings on an online website…
Thank goodness it is the weekend. Next week the car goes in for its service and MOT so I will be doing the very long UPHILL slog to get home again.

Glad that hubby’s appointment went ok, and all that walking will keep you both fit!lol

Well done on being invited to show your paintings, is it something you’re going to do?

My painting course starts a week on Monday and is four consecutive Monday afternoon, can’t wait! :smile:

Tomorrow morning we’re having a stairlift installed, then I hope to get out in time for a pub lunch. Hope Mum and Dad don’t find having the stairlift fitted too stressful!

1 Like

Yes Margaret, I have already submitted three paintings. It will be nice, as there are no galleries around here.
I have already pre ordered the new Jean Haines book…not out until June…but I love that style of painting.
I keep asking Judith to write a book too…is it Judith’s class?

No, it will be Catherine Aston doing a Brusho course :smile:

Good morning everyone. Glad your hubbys hospital appt went well Brenda, good to know he’s on the mend, though it will take time :).

I have fingers crossed for a stress free morning Margaret and have a lovely afternoon, I’ll be off out a bit later on, will take lots of pics of the manor and gardens and put some up on FB later.

I have a scrabble picture to mount this mornig firt though for my daugher, lokks a bit like a crossword puzzle but with words of the things they love, wish me luck got about 100 small letter tiles to stick down straight lol!

3 Likes

You’re right of course @phoenixprojects … just seems to be taking an age… doing one a day. My halo will be perfectly in place when I’m done :smile:

Just sheer bloody-mindedness @StephanieGuy LOL!

Absolutely Max @paperchainsandbeads That’ll be my heavy domestic quota done and dusted for a while! Then paper and paint … coming to getcha! :heart_eyes:
Bee