Art Chat: January 2015

Good morning, good exercise there Brenda ;). Gosh it was busy here yesterday, I have read through and caught up, lovely work being shown, sorry I’ve not got time to comment on all running a bit close to the wire this morning but I’ll be back to chat later.

Just added this Dragon today

3 Likes

another lovely dragon Max, hope you’re not too busy at work today.

I’m a bit quiet at work at the moment, too much time on my hands, I’m sure it won’t last though, it never does!

Morning All :smile:

Love the dragon Max and the heart Mark

Shopping always works for me Margaret when I’m quiet but have to be in the office …that said I had a busy day yesterday but still had time to order myself a couple more sketch pads, I’m really liking my elegant writer pen at the moment …
I’m hoping to paint later but off to the post office when the rain stops, as I had orders over night one of which was my A3 Alliums which I’m really chuffed is going to a new home :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning all…Margaret you should do your cross stitch under the table…ha ha…
Well done on the sale Hazel.
Waving Max…don’t work too hard…great dragon.
Just listed these hand painted greetings cards.

5 Likes

Thank you Brenda, I’m just waiting for my Dad to come and give me a lift to the PO, its windy and rainy here and the parcel is too big for me to walk with today, I don’t drive and hubby is at work and I do like to get things in the post asap, its part of my own customer service policy.

Love your new cards, very pretty :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/6589400-Encaustic-Abstract-Painting-Beeswax-Art-Home-Decor-Art-For-The-Home

The Weather is awful here, wind rain lashing down, I have to go out soon !!!

I will be putting a new painting on tomorrow, keep an eye out all,

Sue

3 Likes

@teabreaks Brenda it’s really tough to have to make decisions like that. I really sympathise. Life does seem to throw awkwardness when folks can least manage. It’s good you’ve got things so well worked out. Forgive me if I’m being too nosy, but which model of car do you have? Our family business was within the motor trade and I could possibly offer an insight for future if need be.

Afternoon, everyone!
Not managing to do nearly as much listing as I would like, but did some painting this morning and have just listed some Apple blossom.

3 Likes

Bee It is a Proton Gen 2.
We had 4 Protons over the years and the first 3 that were made by Mitsubishi were fabulous. Then in 08 we bought a brand new one which was now made by Lotus…the doors jammed I couldn’t get into second gear and other people could unlock our car with THEIR zappers…one day the doors completely locked and we could only use one door…it was only 2 months old…we took it back and paid and upgraded to the present one, thinking that the last one was just a duff car. ( you get them sometimes).
6 weeks into this new one, the battery went…(RAC job)…then the same thing started happening with the doors…so I complained and had the central locking removed…then it failed on FOUR things on its first MOT…fortunately covered by the warranty…just…and it has been a nuisance ever since…but as we are now surviving on our savings (not much left…we cannot afford to trade it in, which is why I have requested any possible future repairs to be done NOW !!..) I am not surprised they have stopped making the car…I have read so many complaints online about this car…
Once this car goes, we will go by bus…free travel in Wales…

3 Likes

Lovely apple blossom Pam

1 Like

Lovely apple blossom Pam.

Finished this today.
https://folksy.com/items/6600741-Tulips

I’ve been working through a cold :frowning: I hope I don’t get it back.

3 Likes

Beautiful apple blossom Pam, I’m so looking forward to spring.

Fab tulips Matt, nice and bright and colourful :smile:

2 Likes

get well soon Matt…man flu?

1 Like

Yes Brenda, manflu :mask:

Brenda @teabreaks I’ll send you a personal message.
Bee

Poor Matt…bless…

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon Matt.

Spring can’t be that far away can it?? just listed this abstract daffodil coaster

5 Likes

Gorgeous daffy Max :smile:

After being quiet yesterday now I’ve got 4 trips to China to organise, and they’re going on Monday! :frowning:

3 Likes

Wonderful coaster Maxine, I’ve liked it. Looks like it’s frozen, wonderful depth and colour.

1 Like

morning all…Max, that coaster is beautiful…I am often quite attracted to abstract work and I have no idea why…lol…just love it.
Hope you are feeeling better today Matt.
waving Margaret…
No snow here , just cold and damp.

3 Likes