August Weekly listings and promotions 10th - 16th August

Morning everyone,
Hope you are all well!
Finally got a little bit of making in yesterday, my mojo had disappeared since the hols!

A new card for anything!

back later steph x

1 Like

All pinned up to here on my August board

I have another re list to day as my Christmas items are all coming up to re list time.

2 Likes

http://folksy.com/items/6501606-Linen-and-tweed-make-up-bag-with-Scottie-bird-highland-cow-or-sheep
I am going to put you on my pinterest

1 Like

This is made to order at the moment just to see how or if they take off.

2 Likes

Morning all - have pinned and loved your gorgeous goodies - loving the card Steph - super Christmas decs Eileen - pretty make up bag Kardznmore - wonderful Christmas tree Pauline.
Here’s one from me
http://folksy.com/items/6173281-Button-Necklace-Orange-and-Brown
Lynn x

1 Like

all pinned up to here.

Such an adorable make up case
Love your Christmas tree Pauline
fantastic autumn tones in your necklace lynn

I here is my offering

1 Like

Loads of great Christmas stuff for my Christmas Pin board @EileensCraftStudio @PaulinesCrafts

and your lovely Scottie dog make-up bag has gone on my Designer Handbags board @kardznmore
and your card is on my Designer Greetings card board Steph @stephshortstationery
My Autumn Days board for you Lynn @erkinwald with those great colours in your button necklace.

This is my latest item, not from my main shop but from my Miniatures Shop.
Got quite a few of these to finish off and list over the next couple of weeks.

Shirley x

4 Likes

Evening everyone - hope you’ve had a good day

I’ve pinned all your lovely items to my usual board & adding a new bracelet

Off now to make some more stock for my weekend event - hoping that the weather’s better for this one!

Sue x

2 Likes

All pinned and loved - great gift bag Eileen @EileensCraftStudio - Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns your dolls house carpet is absolutely stunning - and Sue @BeadstormJewellery a beautiful bracelet.
Nothing from me today I’m having a day off it’s my birthday - going out to lunch with hubby and two of our dearest friends.
Hope you all have a good day.
Lynn x

1 Like

Happy birthday Lynn, hope you have a lovely day xx

pinned up to here

Stuning design on your little dolls carpet Shirley

wonderful shade of blue in your bracelet Sue. You photo didn’t take me to your shop but I finally found it at the back of your shop.

Happy Birthday Lynn and have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Just listed my Crochet Hook Tidy which comes with hooks and other crocheting equipment

2 Likes

Pinned and loved to here.

Thanks for the dolls’ house carpet love.

Here’s another little rug

Shirley x

3 Likes

Hiya everyone,
Sorry for been absent! But I’ve caught up and pinned everyone’s lovelies!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :musical_note:
Lynn @erkinwald
HAVE A GOOD DAY AND ENJOY :smiley: :cake: :birthday:

Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns loving the miniature carpets/rugs, do you make them from scratch? And thanks for pinning to your Designer Greetings board…Ooo I say…I feel very arty!!..lol thank you xx

Eileen @EileensCraftStudio love the crochet hook tidy purse, I tried again at learning myself to crochet, while I was on hols, tried last year too! And failed on both attempts again!! Hopeless!

Pauline @PaulinesCrafts I think your Xmas tree should be really popular leading up to the festive season. I would imagine they would work well as a centre piece for the dining table maybe? I’d get making know…lol!
do they take long to do??
@kardznmore loving the make up bag, I have a thing with tartan and Scottie’s, wish I had more pennies at mo!!
Sue @BeadstormJewellery I do hope the fair goes well for you and there’s not loads of jewellery makers, any more than a couple at one time isn’t good. I know when I used to do the wedding fairs it was so disheartening to see loads doing the same thing…even worse when you get put on the next table to one…and they are busier!!

Right enough chitter chatter here’s some new tags from me today
smiley:

http://folksy.com/items/6503373-Small-Card-Tags-with-Label-Image-Assorted-Gingham-Printed-Background-100pk

Check back later Steph xx

1 Like

My tree’s can take roughly a week due to them been set in plaster of paris. I need to make sure that is set properly. The tree itself can take a good couple of nights to make.
Pinned your tags to my pinterest.

Pauline

@stephshortstationery
I do and I don’t make them myself from scratch Steph.

The designs are my own Steph, done on my cross stitch programme.
I have been working on the designs for years, originally as hand stitched miniature carpets.
But have decided to have them professionally printed on to the fabric and then finish them off myself with backing fabric.

I have spent quite a long time getting the proto-types ready, have been working on them most of the summer and I am ready to go now.
I have about 20 different designs all ready for finishing off and listing.

Shirley x

Many thanks to you all for my happy birthday wishes
Have loved and pinned all your goodies - Eileen love the Christmas decorations and the crochet hook tidy is brilliant.
Shirley your dolls house rug is gorgeous and what a lot of work that goes into them - Steph loving the little tags.
Lynn x

1 Like

Thanksa Eileen @EileensCraftStudio - think I’ve got it working now

Thanks Steph @stephshortstationery - I suspect they won’t have capped the number of jewellery sellers, but having said that I think we’ll be spread over quite a large area of the park, so may be less of an issue than it is when you’re all in a hall together. Fingers crossed anyway!

Would one of you be good enough to start next week’s thread off for us on Sunday please as I’ll have a fairly early start?

Thanks

Sue x