August Weekly listings and promotions 3rd - 9th August

Morning all - have pinned and loved.
Loving the necklace Sue - stunning colours in your necklace and earrings Muranomagic - pretty earrings Trishbelle.

I’ve listed this

Lynn x

1 Like

Morning, This weeks new listing.I have Loved & Pinned to here.

Jax x

1 Like

hello everyone lovely items again this week.

I’ve just caught up on pinning to my August board. I will now try to find the july thread and check that.

I’ve been away on a lovely camping trip with friends up in Derbyshire. We took the steam train to Matlock for the 40’s re enactment but the gun fire and explosions scared my friends large dog. Lots of walks, siting around chatting, preparing meals and eating together, trying to fly kites with children, played French Boules. Our dog got over his fear of other dogs even though while sight seeing in Asbourne he jumped into the road when two greyhounds snarled at him. Only downside I took a fall off a ledge and have damaged the bottom of my spine so in a lot of pain.

Here’s my offering to day

1 Like

Hiya everyone,
Hope you are all ok,

Just to let you know my new August board

And here’s some more tags from me today

Steph xx

Just started on Folksy today and set up my new shop, would love any help from fellow crafters.

My shop is OliBeaDesigns, some lovely items on Folksy,
Ailsa

1 Like

2 Likes

A little unicorn today ,will go pin all the lovely makes now
Sara x x

1 Like

Hiya, all pinned,loved etc!

Eileen @EileensCraftStudio do hope you’re ok and managing the pain! Take it easy x
@OliBeaDesigns welcome to the thread :smile:
Unfortunately couldn’t pin your lovely headwear from your post but went into your shop and pinned from there :wink:

Night night everyone, Steph xx

Sounds painful Eileen @EileensCraftStudio I hope you are feeling a bit better now.

Ailsa @OliBeaDesigns you need to put a link on the thread which clicks back to the item in your shop, so that we can fave / love it and pin it.

Here is my item for today - this time for those BIG books!

Shirley x

1 Like

Oh! Eileen @EileensCraftStudio poor you hope you feel better soon.
All pinned and loved to here - so many lovely goodies from you all - Brenda @teabreaks love the softness of your painting.
I’ve listed this

Lynn x

1 Like

Hiya everyone,
Late today, think I’ve lost my mojo in the highlands somewhere…Lol!

Lynn @erkinwald loving the bag the hot pink flower goes really well x
Eileen @EileensCraftStudio how are you today ??

Mini gift tags with a cross stitch motif from me

Steph x

1 Like

Here is one of my new listings for this week, a gorgeous pale pink puff Opal and silver necklace.
http://folksy.com/items/6498806-Pale-Pink-Puff-Opal-Necklace

Steph, I have promoted your stationery on Pinterest and Facebook :smile:

2 Likes

Morning all - I’m loving the tags Steph @stephshortstationery - pretty necklace @SamsGemstoneJewellery.
All pinned and loved.
Lynn x

Morning all!

Thanks Sam @SamsGemstoneJewellery :smiley:
And as always thanks Lynn @erkinwald

Here’s mine today, vintage floral tags.

http://folksy.com/items/4400744-Card-Mini-Gift-Message-Tags-Vintage-Florals-Printed-Card-100pk

Steph x

Ps all pinned and loved x

Aisla here’s your link

http://folksy.com/items/6498700-Flower-Crown

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. My back is getting better I can now walk down the stairs without pain however it’s still painful to try to walk up stairs but not quite as painful as it was.

I think if I rest up this weekend I should be back to normal by Monday. :smiley:

I’m loving the new little tags they are so pretty. :smile:

I’m now relisting a few Christmas items that are now expiring.

Hi everyone & welcome Ailsa @OliBeaDesigns Love your flower crown. Good luck on Folksy

Lovely items as ever - your vintage tags in the deeper colours are lovely Steph @stephshortstationery

Eileen @EileensCraftStudio sorry to hear you had a fall but glad you’re starting to feel a bit better. Do try to take it easy if you can

We had a lovely few days away in the Cotswolds at the beginning of the week so busy trying to catch up now. I’ve got a 2 day outdoor canal festival this weekend so I need to get myself organised. Weather’s looking good tomorrow but worrying on Sunday.

A new list from me

Sue x

Pinned and loved up to here.
Glad you are feeling a bit better Eileen @EileensCraftStudio
Good luck for the canal festival over the weekend Sue @BeadstormJewellery. I hope the weather holds for you.

A polka dot ipad mini clutch case from me today

Shirley x

Thanks Shirley. I think it’s just about stopped raining here now, so will see how wet the field is when I get there!

Morning all - have pinned all your lovely goodies - love the vintage tags Steph @stephshortstationery - gorgeous little hearts Eileen @EileensCraftStudio (glad to hear you’re on the mend) - Oh! Sue @BeadstormJewellery those earrings are fab the colour is wonderful (hope you have a good weekend at the canal festival) - Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns your clutch case is lovely -
I’ve added this

Lynn x