Broken the duck

At last,18 months down the line,Whoop Whoop, I have my first Folksy shop sales!
Finally I know what “mark as shipped” means, that it is easy to print off a receipt, and just how much guaranteed next day delivery costs (its a lot!) I feel I’ve joined the clan. Thanks to everyone who has followed and favourited my work for me over the long and lonely months!!

15 Likes

Congratulations - hope that marks a change for you. Have had a quick look at your shop and you have some lovely things. Here’s to the next sale!
Chris

1 Like

Well Done at last, best wishes for lots more sales, with Christmas on the doorstep let’s keep our fingers crossed. Congratulations.

1 Like

Well done and congratulations… here’s to many more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done- there’ll be no stopping you now!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done on your first sale :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations and well done. Having favourited some of your lovely items in the past, I’m amazed this didn’t happen for you sooner! :tada:

1 Like

Well done, here’s to many more.

1 Like

Congratulations, here’s to many more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done it feels great doesn’t it x

1 Like

Brilliant, so pleased for you, hope it’s the start of many more.

1 Like

Thanks for all your comments everyone. A lot is written about sales here obviously, and of course I am only on Folksy to sell. I wont pretend that its been easy going, and indeed its very competitive out there. However, I do sell in other places, Open Studios, Craft Fairs, small Gallery shops and the like.I am therefore happy with my prices and the quality of my work. What will still keep me on Folksy though, even without massive sales, is for only 18p a listing, why wouldn’t I ?
I like the look of the site and the items which are favourited. You can easily remove items to sell elsewhere if you need to, and there is a forum which you can use as much or as little as you like. But most of all when people ask “Do you sell online?” I can answer with certainty, Yes!
Thanks again, Petra

2 Likes

Well done Petra, that’s amazing news. Your shop is lovely. Best of luck with it all x