Folksy Ltd

Cancelling orders how to do it?

(Eileens Craft Studio) #1

How do I cancel unpaid orders of which I have 2.Sian@folksy

(Diane Burton) #2

I think if you go into the order details on your dashboard there is a ‘cancel order’ option at the bottom (not certain but I think it takes 24 hours to appear)

(Sara Leigh Thornton) #3

Go into the order like you would to get the postage address/mark it paid. Scroll down and there is an option to cancel the order which automatically relists the item in your shop :slight_smile:

(Natalie Franca) #4

Hi Eileen, Sian is on maternity leave at the moment

Natalie

(Eileens Craft Studio) #5

Thanks Natalie :smile:

ok I was looking in orders and there’s nothing there so I went to dashboard and now I see Relist buttons is that the right thing or will that just relist them as if I’ve got 2 of them and I’m now listing the second one.

As I don’t see a cancel order button.

(Eileens Craft Studio) #6

Ignore I now see I have to click on the view order and it’s down the bottom doh! silly me @:blush: Thanks Sara@Dandelionsgallery

(Brenda Cumming) #7

helps me too today as I have orders that are unpaid for. I will give my customer 24 hours and then cancel.

(Eileens Craft Studio) #8

Mine apologized to me and said to put the items back up for sale. I feel really bad for her as she couldn’t get the checkout to work and now I’ve lost a sale as well :frowning:

But I now know I could have sent my customer a paypal invoice and just marked the order as paid :frowning:
oh dear I feel dreadful for the customer as she’s now not got what she wanted but instead a frustrating time.

(Helen Smith) #9

She might come back another time, I have had people do that.

(Eileens Craft Studio) #10

I hope so, I hope this hasn’t put her off.

(Kim Blythe) #11

I had one yesterday that didn’t pay, and I cancelled it this morning…seems like this has happened to quite a few of us in the last couple of days…
Kim
x