Cards and papercraft weekly Monday thread 1/7 June 2015

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is - transport - car, train, plane etc

• but as usual, anything will do

Carol xx

Good Luck Guys

Welll here’s to another week, Have chose transport as we have just swapped our car and are still in excited mode!!!

Many thanks to Steph for stepping in last week

So here’s mine to kick off

Carol xx

I’ve also got a wedding car but not quite the same vintage as yours Carol :smile:

I have a couple of types of transport in this bunny themed colouring book - there are bunnies in a rowing boat, and bunnies flying on broomsticks as a couple of the pages :smile:

Dad on a motorbike from me today :slight_smile:

Hiya all!

Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 for another week and not a problem at all stepping in…anytime!!

Nothing transport from me but I do have cake​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::birthday::cake:
A new set of notebooks, see you all later Steph xx
Here’s my new listing for today a new set of notebooks with matching page markers, see you all later steph x

I have a button car personalised card… :smile:

Another wedding car from me today, this one looks nicer in ‘real life’ as the topper is etched foiling so tricky to photograph (but as it’s a bright day I might have another try later)

Evening

WOW What a fantastic selction. Love them all, Didn’t realise there could be so many variations.

I am going to sea today!!!

Carol xx

1 Like

Hiya all,
I’m still not with the theme…sorry!

Here’s a new set from me
See you all later steph xx

Managed to find a mountain bike today, not sure what transport I’ve got left (might have to list a train tomorrow :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Here’s the train I promised yesterday :smile:

1 Like

Morning

Sunny and v breszy here n quite cool without sun

Loving all the variety this week, my favourite so far is your cute train Diane @HandmadeByDiane

Here is mine - riding on the back of a giraffe|!!!

Carol xx

1 Like

Thanks for the card love Carol, today I’ve listed some go-carters, I think that would class as transport (although they do usually only go round & round in circles :slight_smile: )
https://folksy.com/items/6670326-Handmade-Birthday-Card-Go-Carting

Hiya all,
Just a relist today,
have a lovely weekend
Steph x