Folksy Ltd

Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday Thread 21/27 March 2016

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this week is Buttons and Bows - but as usual anything will do

Lets see all the pretties we have hidden away in our shops

Good luck everyone

Carol xxx

Morning

Well big thanks again to Steph @stephshortstationery for last week and to all contributors. Its really good to see this thread getting busier so fingers x for a good week on this new theme and welcome to new faces.

I will LOVE everyones work and hopefully this will remind the sales fairy that we are here :wink:

I will start the week off

and

Carol xx

2 Likes

Hiya!
Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 for another week and great theme!
Not sure if this new set of notecards has buttons and bows though :thinking:
Enjoy your day all, Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6820545-Notecards-Pack-of-Four-Collage-Printed-Design-Handmade-Personalised

2 Likes

Hi Carol and Steph @cariadcrafts11 @stephshortstationery

I’m new to Folksy, put up some craft supplies last week, and saw this topic earlier. Thank you for posting - it inspired me to put some pretty satin ribbon bows for sale.

Hope this works!

Regards
Jan.

pinned all to my march board.

I have some handmade envelopes a mixed bag of patterned C4 sized envelopes

1 Like

You got me working this week Carol to find a bow but i can promise you on this card there is a bow! In fact there are 3! Thanks for running the thread as always!
Emma

Lots of buttons in my shop…

Jeanie x

The nearest thing to buttons & bows, a fairy with bows in her hair :slight_smile:

Morning

What a great start, love cute fairy Tina @DaisyWings and Emma @clarkiedesigns glad I got your grey cells working!!! lol

Here is mine for today

and

Carol xx

Another grey day, thought the sun was going to pop out, well it did for about 5 seconds!!! Hope you have better!!

1 Like

Hiya all!
Can I offer free cake and bakes instead of bows Carol @cariadcrafts11 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Welcome Jan @HartAndCraft great to have you here!
Eileen @EileensCraftStudio love the handmade envelopes keep meaning to try these but as usual something else I’ve never gotten round to doing! Hope you’re well btw X

See you all later, Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6821115-Card-Gift-Label-Blank-Message-Tags-Co-Ordinating-30pk-Baked-With-Love-

2 Likes

Hi all,

Here is my offering…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Hiya all!
Hope all is well,
Posting and dashing I’m afraid today, lots of Easter baking,
See ya! Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6679805-Notecards-Set-of-Four-Cake-Time-Handmade-Notecards-with-Envelopes

3 Likes

Hi there, I thought I’d try being more communicative on Folksy, so here I am.
I seem to be following Stephanie around too!!
Here is one of my newish cards, updated yesterday.
Thanks x Michele
https://folksy.com/items/6800466-Magic-Bunny-Birthday-Card

Welcome Michele @PNooIndustries

here is your pretty card

Carol xx

1 Like

Afternoon

Grey again but dry :smile:

Busy day, doing bit of housework for son and here too!!! Need my cuppa now

Here is another from me

Carol xx

2 Likes

Thanks for helping me, Carol, I can’t seem to get my pics to come up!
Enjoy your cuppa and lovely card xx Michele

Morning

Well weve got rain!!! Lets hope it gets it out its system today and able to enjoy Easter weekend in the sunshine!!!

Shopping done :smile:

Michele @PNooIndustries - its dead easy getting your pic up, but unfortunately I am absolutely rubbish in explaining what to do, I could show you easy enough tho!!! Sorry

Hope everyone ok and looking forward to long weekend despite having an hour less in bed

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi Carol,
Lovely work! Thanks again and I’m making another attempt but seems too tricky for me!
I’m sure I’ll work it out somehow…happy Easter!
x Michele

Somehow I changed it when i was trying to reply to your other post??? Bit confused…going to run off now and stop messing with things! Thanks for helping though!! x Michele

Hi all,

Here is my offering for today…

Jeanie x