Folksy Ltd

Cards and Papercraft weekly Monday thread 4/10 December 2017

(Cariad Crafts) #1

Hi All

This is a place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this week is ’ Movement’. Please interpret this anyway you wish, could be moving house, exercise, gardening, anything, but as always, if you don’t have anything that fits the bill, anything will be ok, just be good to see all your work

Good luck guys

Carol xx

(Cariad Crafts) #2

Morning

Many thanks to all for last week especially Steph @stephshortstationery for kicking starting it for us.

Thought we’d veer away from the festive season today but, of course, realised the theme could include reindeers and Santa lol

Carol xx

(HeidiMeier) #3

That’s lovely Carol. I really like the effect of the pattern behind the lacework/ cutout. I think a New baby version would also work fabulously!! :slight_smile:

(HeidiMeier) #4

Here’s my contribution and a continuation of the blue theme - a blue mini-monster who loves to tumble!!

(Tina Martin) #5

Morning everyone, love this theme. I’ve gone for the not being able to move :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6514599-Blank-Card-Take-it-easy-

(Stephanie Short) #6

Hi all!
Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 for another week had to think today of what to post, you’re making us work this week Carol !!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Hmmm…movement?? That’s something not easy for me at the moment I’m a bit like Tina @DaisyWings illustration…lol!
So I opted for speed and movement of knitting needles, my mam used to knit sooo fast😆
Catch you later on
Steph X
https://folksy.com/items/6885258-Notecards-Set-of-Four-Knitting-and-Yarn-Theme-Handmade-Notelets

(Cariad Crafts) #7

Morning

I’ve had a smile on my face looking at all the posts. Thank you Heidi @HeidiMeier for your lovely comments, I must redo the pics, they look very blue but in fact card is white!!!

Here is mine, Mum pushing pram

Carol xx

How about this for a friend at work!!

(Stephanie Short) #9

Hiya all!
Here’s mine today

Xx

(Tina Martin) #10

Hi everyone, today it’s my fairy swinging :slight_smile:

(Cariad Crafts) #11

Afternoon

Another grey cloudy day but at least not too cold. Mind haven’t stopped yet to really notice!! Yoga this morning, walk there and back and this afternoon, mowed both lawns, not much grass off but loads of leaves :smile:

Here is mine for today, (boots made for walking he he)

Carol
xx

(HeidiMeier) #12

My Mini-monsters have gone ‘organic’!! This means that a bunch of them have shunned the brighter colours of their garish cousins, going for a more natural look, and are taking up some quite cultural and arty activities. This one is trying his hand at watercolours - @DaisyWings he will never be as good as you but he is going to have a great time trying!! :wink:

(Tina Martin) #13

Well, you never know, with a bit of practice :laughing:

(Stephanie Short) #14

Hi everyone
Sorry I was missing yesterday I’m absolutely loaded with cold! Never had a ‘proper’ cold in years!
Here’s two new sets
https://folksy.com/items/7082648-Christmas-Cards-PK-of-Five-Seasonal-Stockings-Handmade-Can-Be-Personalised

https://folksy.com/items/7082640-Christmas-Cards-Five-Pack-Xmas-Parcels-Handmade-Personalised
Catch up later
Steph xx

(Cariad Crafts) #15

Evening

Such fun with your card Heide @HeidiMeier , he will need lots of practice to compete with Tina!!!

Hope your cold is easing a bit Steph @stephshortstationery, never a good time to catch one but not now aaaaargh!!!

Here is mine, a very active Santa

Carol xx

(Cariad Crafts) #16

Afternoon

Woke up to a skittering of snow, little flurries through the day but all gone now.

Hope everyone is ok, I realise we have been lucky here

Here is mine for today

Carolxx

(Cariad Crafts) #17

Afternoon

Sorry didn’t get on here yesterday, so busy. We have had snow too, for the last two days and it is still snowing now. The roads are clear, I feel sorry for the travellers but it is so pretty.

Hope everyone is ok

I will be handing over to Steph @stephshortstationery tomorrow, many thanks for the support this week. Let me know Steph is you are ok doing it.

Carol xx