Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday Thread 5/11 September 2016

Hiya all!

This is a place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

mmmmmm difficult to think of a new theme, but we have the Tour of Britain going through Crewe tomorrow and to celebrate that - Bradley Wiiggins will be there too - how about anything sporty, active, on the move?

Remember though, anything will do, so let’s see what you creative lot have been up to!

Good luck guys

Carol xx

Morning All

Well its dry here today, and quite warm so fingers x they have the forecast right for the rest of the week and the sun will appear.

Hope everyone has enjoyed the school holidays and enjoying more lol, the children going back!!!

Heres to a good week on here, I am looking forward to the variety

Carol xx

2 Likes

Son doesn’t go back until tomorrow so I’m trying to get him organised (not going to happen I know but at least I tried :disappointed:) I also don’t go back to lollipop lady duty until tomorrow so making the most of the last day of no alams reminding me to get ready :slight_smile:

This one is sporty and fits in nicely with Bradley Wiggins too :smiley:

1 Like

Hi everyone!
Another good one Carol @cariadcrafts11😀
Good luck for tomorrow Diane @HandmadeByDiane :blush:
Here’s my sporty one today, not sure if Bradley Wiggins would ride this one though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Steph X

3 Likes

Morning

Wow thanks for the offerings, very apt too

Diane @HandmadeByDiane, hope you got your son sorted this morning, I think this is a ‘boy’ thing. So laid back!!! lol and I hope your first day back has gone well so far

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 he got out of the door reasonably on time (not sure if he’s remembered all his stuff though but he’ll have to cope) My first shift back went OK but lollipop lady uniforms aren’t designed with humid weather in mind (I think I have an idea how ‘boil in the bag’ rice feels :cold_sweat:)

1 Like

Hiya!
Ah I feel for you Diane @HandmadeByDiane your comment made me smile though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Nothing on the move from me today but I’m hoping these will move with the sales fairy!:wink:

Steph X

2 Likes

Yay! I’ve got one card that’s sporty :slight_smile:

Is dog walking a sport? These 2 certainly look like they’ve had a good workout :smile:

Afternoon

Wow what a brill selectionl thank you all

Glad son and your first day back at work went off ok Diane @HandmadeByDiane

Tina @DaisyWings love your card so cute

Here is mine

Very active dancing!!

Carolxx

1 Like

Hi everyone!
Gosh it’s warm and muggy here today!
Nothing sporty again but I suppose everyone waves flags at sports events :thinking:

Steph xx

Afternoon

After the rain this morning it has turned into a beautiful hot sunny day

Just mowed the lawns so desperate for a cuppa!!!

Hope everyone OK

Am showing my latest card today, for when you have been sporty/active and hopefully wont need this one!!! lol

Carol xx

Afternoon

How are you all, hoping having the children back at school and getting back to normal routine

Another one for post sport/activity

Carol xx

Hello, I have recently listed these adorable Norfolk terrier greetings cards, they are a 2 pack.

x

Hi all!
Happy weekend X
Sorry I was missing yesterday, washer packed in!!
Lovely to have you here Linda @DesignedbyLinda love the cards and I love border terriers X
Here’s my relist today and I’ll see you all later Steph X
https://folksy.com/items/6359291-Heart-Message-Tag-Lge-Scalloped-Edge-Hearts-with-Greeting-Floral-Background-30pk

Afternoon

Gone grey here now but staying dry - so far!!!

Ooo Steph, thats not good, can it be mended?

Been for a nice walk this morning, strange not hearing a lot of birdsong, its that time of year

Here is mine for today

a bit of ballet - very active

Carol xx

My latest christmas card design x

Morning

Lovely and sunny today :sunny:

Linda @DesignedbyLinda - love your highland cattle card, the link doesnt seem to work tho

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend

Many thank for all contributions and I now hand over to Steph @stephshortstationery for a great theme, I am sure, tomorrow

just a cutie today

Carol xx

here is your card Linda

Carol xx

1 Like

Hiya!
Thanks for a great week Carol @cariadcrafts11 X btw washer couldn’t be fixed it was the motor, had to get a new one, I’m sure the washer and tumble dryer takes turns packing up!?,
Here’s my last for this week and see you all tomorrow for a new one, Steph xx