Celebrate with me! 3000 sales milestone

Am ‘only’ a supplier, but I hope you will celebrate with me - I have reached the milestone of 3k sales on Folksy today. If you are a fabric fiend you might also like to know that I am having a little celebratory giveaway over on my blog (googling Very Berry Handmade will take you there). Thanks to all here who have been customers - it is so much appreciated.

5 Likes

Wow, very good, congratulations!

What do you mean, you’re ‘only’ a supplier, lol!, without suppliers, there’d be no craft :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations - fantastic milestone.

Congratulations that’s great news

Well done Ali😄 That is a huge milestone! Your shop is very well presented and so appealing, it’s no wonder you’ve had so many sales!
Rebecca x

Well done. I have 3 to go to get to my 3000 milestone. I only have a few days left as I am closing down on Sunday, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I get there before I bow out. I’m a supplies shop, too, so YAY! for supplies.

2 Likes

Congratulations on reaching 3k, here’s to many more :slight_smile: :confetti_ball:

Congrats to you to Liz - I know the hard work that goes into it all. All the best for your future plans.

Congratulations Ali, that’s brilliant news. Elaine

A big congrats, it’s lovely to hear of a great success… and without suppliers there would be no crafters. Well done :slight_smile:

That’s excellent, well done Ali! :smile:

Congratulations! well done! :slight_smile: :smile:

I’ll get our order in the post on Monday - running round like a headless chicken today as we are moving soon. You forgot to use the discount code, so I’ll send you a refund for that.

Congratulations Liz @lizdyson on reaching your goal too

Congratulations on your sales.

I always used to look for supplies on Folksy before any other sites, but at the time the search was so dreadful I could never find what I wanted. Now the search has improved I must try again so we can have lots more success stories on Folksy.

What a terrific day! Congratulations.