Charitable donations from sale proceeds

Hi, I thought I would try to support charitites whose work I passionately believe in, with proceeds from sales.
Maybe you have some favourite charities who you are supporting with proceeds from your sales. If so, why not let us know about what you are selling and also a a bit about the charity that will benefit from your sales.
I will start the ball rolling with mine, with proceeds going to the Orangutan Foundation, a charity which saves orangutans by working with local communities to preserve their tropical rainforest habitats.

2 Likes

Another mixed media to raise money for the Orangutan Foundation charity.

More colourful mixed media, to raise money for the Orangutans

This mixed media has added stitch work and raises money for the Orangutan Foundation

another colourful mixed media

This mixed media has been relisted to raise money for charity

I have just relisted this felt hanging with a donation to the Orangutan Foundation

I recently had a stall at a Charity coffee morning. Four friends are driving the 20 year old banger car through 9 countries in 4 days for the Two Ball Banger Rally. The charity they have chosen to raise money for is Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance.
My crafts raised £141 for the cause and the total of the day was £1,233! I got a lovely sticker on the car for my efforts :slight_smile:

They are still fund-raising if you would like to donate on their Just Giving page:

Thank you for your suggestion Kerry, but the Orangutan Foundation is the only charity that I am hoping to raise money for at the moment as the whole issue of Rainforest destruction is one I feel very strongly about. It was great that you raised so much for your chosen charity, through your work- it must be a great feeling of achievement. Thanks for sharing.