Folksy Ltd

Charity listings - British Heart Foundation 10% donation in memory of my Granddad

(Danielle Hall Nicola Malia) #1

Hi folks, I lost my Granddad last week to a heart attack :’( I could think of no better way of making myself feel productive in this sad time than to help the BHF charity by donating 10% of the sale of any of our heart shaped items purchased in June. If you’ve ever fancied any of these items now would be a great time to buy and make a difference.
We’ll also be auctioning a specially designed piece later in the summer on our Facebook page and donating the entire final bid to the charity so keep a look out for that.
The link to the collection is https://folksy.com/shops/VioletJewellery/collections/244678
Thank you
Dani

(Heidi Meier) #2

Sorry to hear that about your Granddad. Hope your promotion goes well though. My husband did a sponsored walk on Hadrian’s wall a few weeks ago for the BHF; they are a worthy charity indeed. Heidi

(Karen Ellam) #3

Sorry to hear about your Grandad Dani :0((

Karen :rose:

(Margaret Jackson) #4

Sorry to hear about your Grandad, hope your promotion goes well.

(Danielle Hall Nicola Malia) #5

Thank you so much for your kind words. My sister and I are looking for a big event to do next year, we’re thinking of rowing the equivalent of the English channel on a rowing machine at the school where I work. I’d better get training!
Dani