Folksy Ltd

Cheerio (au revoir)

Hello! Just to let you know that today is my last day at Folksy for a while :cry:
I am off on Maternity Leave - all being well, I’ll be back in 2016.

In the meantime AmyFolksy will be joining the team soon to take over some of my duties (say hello if you spot her) and I’ll leave you in the very capable hands of @folksycontent and @HilaryP here on the forums.

If you have any technical questions, need help with Folksy or if there’s a bug or problem with the site, please contact the Folksy team through our [Helpdesk][1] or email support@folksy.com and they will get back to you ASAP. If you tag or message me after today you will probably not get a response!

I hope you all have a lovely summer and a fantastic year with Folksy!
I’m off to put my feet up for a bit wash and clean all the things…
Sian :heart:

[1]: http://folksy.uservoice.com/

10 Likes
1 Like

Take care Sian @sianfolksy, hope all goes well and you find a chance to put those feet up

1 Like

Good luck with it all!!! Teresa x

1 Like

We will have to do a baby gifts special when the little one arrives! Best of luck with everything @sianfolksy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Enjoy this time as much as you can, and yes you should be resting in this heat! :slight_smile: Sending you best wishes for a happy and healthy maternity leave x

1 Like

Good luck with everything Sian :slight_smile: :baby: xx

1 Like

Bye for now @sianfolksy, rest awhile and take it easy while you can! Good luck, best wishes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good Luck, make sure you rest lots in this heat, my son was born during a heat wave nearly 14 years ago and trying to anything in the heat while pregnant is too much to cope with (well that was my excuse :slight_smile: ) also if you don’t keep putting your feet up you get swollen uncomfortable legs.

1 Like

Congratulations and I hope you have a great maternity leave and a nice easy birthing time.

Thank you for all the hard work you’ve put in and look forward to seeing you back once again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck, hope the birth goes well and that you have a good rest :smile:

1 Like

Good luck!
x

1 Like

Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you for everything lovely @sianfolksy You’ve been an absolute superstar! I’ll miss you, but see you back here again next year!

Good luck with everything and can’t wait to see a baby pic :baby::family_man_woman_boy: Enjoy your mat leave!

Massive congratulations!!

Natalie xxx

1 Like

Good luck & best wishes Sian :smile:

Karen

1 Like

Good luck with everything. enjoy your little bundle they are so cute.

1 Like

Good luck and best wishes Sian. Hope all goes smoothly. :smiley:

1 Like

Good luck & all the best Sian :smile: J x

1 Like

Best of luck with everything Sian! Hope all goes well. Enjoy the ‘free’ time that you now have. :blush:

1 Like

Good luck Sian, do please pop back and post some baby pictures. See you next year!

1 Like