Chocolate Day!

To encourage good international relations I think we should all celebrate chocolate days regardless of which country they are occuring in :grinning:
I believe that Easter occurs on different days depending on whether you are following western or orthodox church calendars :wink:

2 Likes

Okay I decided. Not to have the gold bar.
Me and the other half are getting pizza to celebrate.
Lol he feels bad

I agree with ya @SashaGarrett

Thatā€™s hilarious @hobbitgirlie1880 :grin:

I found out this morning it was chocolate day but we have none in the house :sob: will have to make up for it tomorrow when I go to the shop. :+1:

Would coating the fruit in chocolate help your stomach?

Just what I was thinking, but couldnt reply fast enough as I am drinking tea, made son one as well, (see good morning thread), and he asked if there were any biscuits, sadly I said ā€˜noā€™, but there are, a huge box of chocolate ones, but I am NOT opening them as I need to get body tankini ready for the summer hols, should have started ages ago, but heyhoā€¦
When I was little my dad would catch the red eye flight back from New York and bring back strawberries covered in chocolate the size of my fist, that we would scoff before going to school, mmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Allergic to chocolate! The horrorā€¦Iā€™m sure a gold bar must count.

Love Sam x

Poor you! Itā€™s probably the berries that have made you ill. They all contain seeds which contain small amounts of different chemicals (alkaloids) that are there to help the seed grow, but in large quantities they can cause problems. This happens to lots of children when they go strawberry picking! Eating a balanced diet means not overdosing on one type of fruit or vegetable too-the more different kinds of food you can eat, the better :wink:

Love Sam x

Thatā€™s lovely Suzzie! x @thistledownandHOPE

Feeling better day Samā€¦ goes to show that trying to be healthy isnā€™t always a good thingā€¦ or maybe I should just stick to chocolate and ice cream and if I eat enough chocolate raisins that can be my 5 a day :wink:

1 Like

Good to hear that the tummy upset was short lived. It has to be 5 different fruits or veg Iā€™m afraid and terryā€™s chocolate orange doesnā€™t count.

And then of course there are Brazil nuts which have beneficial oils, they come covered in chocolateā€¦oh the worlds your oyster, but not covered in chocolate,
Suzzie x

Oh, I love chocolate and will eat it until itā€™s gone and I can continue with my permanent lifelong diet! If thereā€™s none in the house Iā€™ll eat the Nutella!..

1 Like

With a spoon straight from the jar? (please donā€™t let me be the only oneā€¦)

1 Like

ā€¦But of course, how else? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love Nutella Christine! x @coatimundi

Youā€™re not Sasha @SashaGarrett lol! x :blush:

Really? I thought every day was chocolate day.

1 Like

I donā€™t have Nutella in the house !!! I am one of those all or nothing people so I canā€™t have just one biscuit or a few squares of chocolateā€¦ it has to be the whole lot :frowning: I had half a jar of Nutella left after making a cheesecake and I ended up eating with a spoon sat in front of the TV . I was desperate for something sweet !!! :slight_smile:

So with you on that one Sam. I am an all or nothing sort of girl too, keeps the dentist happy thoā€™, as eating all the chocolate in one go is what they are recommending these days!!! xx