Christmas Swaps 2014

Thought this could do with a bump up

I’m so glad you like them Lynn :smile:
I can’t wait for my hat to arrive :slight_smile:
Donna x

my mitts have arrived from @erkinwald thank you Lynn they are lovely :slight_smile:

@erkinwald My hat just arrived, I am wearing it right now lol it’s lovely and warm and beautiful too :slight_smile:
Donna x

My gorgeous picture has just arrive Hazel @Art In Wax, many thanks, so very pleased.
Lynn x

So glad you’re pleased with it Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts
Lynn x

Hi Sarah @plainprimitives your hat is on its way to you, hope you’ll be pleased with it. Looking forward to the earrings arriving.
Lynn x

Really glad you like it Lynn - great swapping with you :slight_smile:

Lovely! Thanks Lynn, I sent them this morning :smiley:

yes! I am open to swaps! I am off now to browse through the swap shops to see what I’d like
Diane

What do you do if postage and packaging is more expensive than the one you want to swap? Do you just try to come to an agreement.

The earrings are gorgeous Sarah @plainprimitives, my friend is going to be so pleased with her Christmas pressie. Many thanks
Lynn x

Aw I’m glad you like them Lynn, and that they arrived safely :smile:

I’ve just received two wonderful aceos by Pam at Phoenix Projects, gorgeous colours, I can’t wait to get them in the frame (yeah I know we’re supposed to be swapping as presents for others, but these are all MINE ! :smiley: )

1 Like

thank you Sarah @plainprimitives, my earrings arrived today, you should have yours soon. The earrings are beautiful and even hubby says our girl will love them. Thank you. :smile:

just off for a browse see what’s around

Last year Diane @dianesdecoupage, I was in a similar situation so I ‘bought’ what I wanted as theirs was the the more expensive and the swapper ‘bought’ what they wanted and had the difference as cash payment and not be out of pocket.

thank you that is good to know

Glad they arrived safely Maxine :slight_smile:

I am SO pleased with my Christmas swaps!! :slight_smile: A massive thank you to Sarah @plainprimitives for the gorgeous jewellery and Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts for the wonderful soaps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Maxine @paperchainsandbeads for my lovely notebook and album, they arrived this morning and I know the friends who are receiving them will love them :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know Sarah, so pleased you like them :slight_smile: