Craft Fair quota restrictions

Joy that does sound like an admin nightmare. On the other hand it is rare to find anywhere that only takes a 10% commission. If you already have a regular following there as well, then leaving to go elsewhere could prove expensive. Is it possible to lay your displays out in advance on boards or something, so it’s really easy to set up once the counter has finished?

Good idea but not possible. I have a big 3 sided glass frame thing which I can’t preload - tried it but doesn’t work as can’t transport it ready 'stuck". This is in fact my display from the last event )I
(I don’t have my own table but just a space ( as big as I can manage) on a ‘big’ table.)
xx:
PS: This photo reminds me that I really must make a pink pig again soon !

4 Likes

Delighted to report that it has all worked out ok. I took less than usual and restricted myself to suncatchers which fit in my standard size boxes. My big storage boxes take 34 of these so I took 68 in total and some pendants and earrings.
The space allocated me was just the width of my stand and I managed to fill that and the table in front exactly !
Glad I didn’t need to resign as I do enjoy these markets - been doing them for several years, 4 a year and I now know so many of my customers who come along just to see what I have which is new.

3 Likes