Crafters Birthdays

Happy Birthday to you! I celebrated mine on Tuesday :smiley: :cake:

Leanne x x

Hope your having a lovely Birthday :birthday: :balloon:

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. I will be celebrating mine next Sunday. :cake::gift::tada:

Hi
That will be extra special for you on valentines day
Mel

Always get spoiled lol, but it’s a nightmare trying to go out for dinner to celebrate. :grinning:

I have the same problem, mine being 13th, although we have occasionally benefitted from valentines deals, depending how it falls :grinning:

Mine is the 13th too and definitely a nightmare to go out to celebrate.

My birthday is also next Sunday used to work as a florist so also had to work on my birthday every year which was also the busiest day

Hi Valerie
Wow thats a bummer did you realise when you took the job, hope you have a good one on Sunday alsohttp://folksy.com/shops/RavelloDesigns and Dawnhttp://folksy.com/shops/dawnsneesbyjewellery
for saturday.

mel

Happy Birthday Mel hope you had a great day

@CoastalCrafts I know that feeling. Mine is Sunday also. There is usually a group of us, anywhere between 4 & 12 for a meal - we normally manage to upset all the other twosomes!

1 Like

Hi Jenny
Sorry missed your birthday yesterday hope you had a great day
Mel x

1 Like

Hi Dawn
Sorry missed sending you birthday wishes yesterday hope you had a great day
Mel x

Hi Ruth
Happy birthday hope you have a great day
Mel

Hi Valerie
Happy birthday hope you have a great day
Mel x

Thank you Mel, had a lovely day out with my Family.

Happy Birthday Valerie @jenniesgems

Thank you Dawn Hope you had a lovely day yesterday

Thank you Mel

Thanks, Mel. Could have been better - I had a nasty cold/throat virus all week so we decided to postpone lunch out and took advantage of a cosy day in with a Waitrose Valentines meal deal instead. So there are some advantages of having a birthday so near to Val Day after all! (And I still have a nice meal out to look forward to :smile: )