Discount Codes - post yours here!

The whole of August 10% off

Use the code Aug10

I have a summer discount of 20% use code SUMMER17 valid until september the 30th

In honour of my Birthday tomorrow 52 years young :wink: I’m offering 25% off (see what I did there 52… rather be 25… haha!) use code HB2ME in either of my shops until Monday morning.

https://folksy.com/shops/MaxPringJewellery

https://folksy.com/shops/paperchainsandbeads

CODE10 to receive 10% off any item of jewellery in my shop until 31 December 2017. Time to treat yourself or a special friend

1 Like

I still have 20% off with code HAPPY2 until the end of September…

1 Like

Get a 10% Autumn discount with Code CONKER11 on any item in my store for 11 days only :koala:

I have 10% off any piece of my jewellery with CODE10 - a bargain because some of the items in destash are already reduced, so you get a double discount!

I have this lovely craft Fayre to do this weekend, so I have decided to have a pre Fayre sale in my shop with 25% off everything up to midnight on Friday 24th of November, with the discount code PREFAYRE25. Please come and grab any bargains as they may not be available post my weekend craft event.

Natalie x

10% off everything with code DISC10 thanx

15% off with HAPPY2 until the end of November :slight_smile:

Lovely to see discounts leading up to Christmas! X

20% of all items with the code HOLIDAYS17 here! Available til 22nd December :wink:

I have 10% off until end of November. Use code November10

I have 10% off until 3rd December add Xmas10 at checkout

I have 20% off until Monday with the code drop20

There is currently 20% discount for any order (excluding Knitting Patterns, Supplies and items on OFFER already). At Checkout, please type coupon: 20OFFBFCUK

Hello all, i have one for 15% off everything, i also have a sale on the code is HAZARDIOUS15OFF xx

OK, I have 10% off with discount code JJ10… I assumed that my shop would have been fleesed by now as the prices are stupid. Literally at least 50% off what you can buy anywhere online.
If you have previously bought from me, send me a message before you buy

Was that too hard a sell, maybe a little but its worth it

I have 15% discount until midnight Saturday 25th November with code EXTRA15

I have 15% discount across all of my shop until 30th November use code November at checkout.