Does having 95% feedback reduce sales?

Hi
I recently posted on here about a vindictive customer, who gave me bad feedback because I wouldn’t refund return postage. This has now made my feedback go down to 95%. I’ve had over 70 sales on my folksy store, but only had 20 people leave feedback, so it’s really knocked my percentage. Since it happened I haven’t had any more sales on my store. Do you think it could be the feedback percentage putting people off?
Thanks

I don’t think one negative would put people off. As the rest of your feedback is great. I think most people are aware you can’t please all the people all of the time. Even though we try to.

1 Like

In these cases it’s a shame that we aren’t able to leave a comment on the feedback we receive so when customers look at our feedback they can see it so you could put something like ‘it is clearly stated on my shop policy that return post will be paid by the customer’.

1 Like

I wouldn’t think it will be a problem. The first thing you look at are the items and yours are very saleable because they are so different. It definitely wouldn’t put me off. I think it is just a bit quiet at the moment, but hopefully will change very soon.

1 Like

It wouldn’t put me off personally, and I think the same would apply to most reasonable people. If you read the rest of your feedback you can see it was only that one customer that had a problem, and that from your reply to her, you obviously did your best to sort it out.