Downsizing Offers - Jan 20 - 27

I have been on Folksy for about 2 years. I started with selling 2 of my most expensive items within the first 2 months, to customers unrelated to me, without previous sales, feedback and barely any promotion yet since my shop was new. I was delighted! Unfortunately, things have gone downhill for me since. I don’t know why. I do like Folksy, but this past December was a real wake up call.

I have decided to offer all of my items with 20% discount (except knitting patterns) from January 20 – 27 (incl). I’m doing this to try and downsize my shop. I’ll see how the next few days go and after that I’ll have to make a decision which direction I’d like to take.

At checkout, please use coupon BFC2027JanDiscount

1 Like

You have lovely items in your shop, they are well presented and beautifully photographed so I can’t understand why you are not selling more. I hope your 20% discount will generate much deserved sales for you.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind comments!

I really hope you will sell something to spur you on , your work is lovely, I do know how you feel, I am on etsy and I sold 5 items the whole of last year, so I thought I would try folksy, its early days, I am trying to stay positive, I always do well at craft fairs and people love my art and sewing.

I hope for the best for you

Sue

Just a reminder for those who might not have seen this. Take advantage of this offer and treat your Valentine :heart_eyes:

Only a couple of days left for this offer :smile: Don’t miss out!

At checkout, please use coupon BFC2027JanDiscount for 20% any purchase from my shop.

Just a reminder : A few more hours left for this offer!