Facebook share gone "viral"

I’m sitting here amazed.
Last night as part of my Alphabet Share Game - as it was letter K - I shared a stunning Kirsty Elson Designs piece.
My post has now had almost 5000 views and my own likes have shot up by 50+.
Have to say I didn’t select it to get the publicity but because I liked it.
Obviously it was a happy choice for my share :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Well done, you must have good taste. Wish I could get that kind of reach.

I don’t quite understand how I can have achieved 5* as much reach as I have Likes so conclude FB is also showing it to all Kirsty Elson Design likers - and there’s lots and lots (and lots) of those :slight_smile:

1 Like

That sounds like some great publicity Joy, just taken a look and it is a charming piece of work.

We are still unsure of having a Facebook page, have read up about how it all works, but it is still somewhat of a mystery to us :blush:

1 Like

Well done, Joy. Great choice!

1 Like

That’s amazing. Well done. Facebook completely bamboozles us! Love the little felt teddy you picked during the showcase and your stunning Machintosh roses.

Just goes to show…what goes around…well done and great for you both

Well done, that’s fantastic re views! Liz

Not quite the same but my sister in laws dogs went missing 12 hrs ago, we have spent an hour on Facebook posting and sharing when a lady rings to say the naughty dogs were with the dog warden after she had taken them to the local vets! Blinking amazing!!

Looked at your shop-fabulous stained glass ! I don’t do facebook or twitter, - purely my choice.

That’s amazing - well done! Just goes to show facebook can work sometimes! x

1 Like