Folksy Ltd

Facebook share gone "viral"

(Joy Salt) #1

I’m sitting here amazed.
Last night as part of my Alphabet Share Game - as it was letter K - I shared a stunning Kirsty Elson Designs piece.
My post has now had almost 5000 views and my own likes have shot up by 50+.
Have to say I didn’t select it to get the publicity but because I liked it.
Obviously it was a happy choice for my share :slight_smile:

(Birdandmonkey) #2

Well done, you must have good taste. Wish I could get that kind of reach.

(Joy Salt) #3

I don’t quite understand how I can have achieved 5* as much reach as I have Likes so conclude FB is also showing it to all Kirsty Elson Design likers - and there’s lots and lots (and lots) of those :slight_smile:

(Little Ramstudio) #4

That sounds like some great publicity Joy, just taken a look and it is a charming piece of work.

We are still unsure of having a Facebook page, have read up about how it all works, but it is still somewhat of a mystery to us :blush:

(Le Petit Bijou Uk) #5

Well done, Joy. Great choice!

(Elizabeth & Chryssanthi) #6

That’s amazing. Well done. Facebook completely bamboozles us! Love the little felt teddy you picked during the showcase and your stunning Machintosh roses.

(Helen Dale) #7

Just goes to show…what goes around…well done and great for you both

(Liz Lothian ) #8

Well done, that’s fantastic re views! Liz

(Birdandmonkey) #9

Not quite the same but my sister in laws dogs went missing 12 hrs ago, we have spent an hour on Facebook posting and sharing when a lady rings to say the naughty dogs were with the dog warden after she had taken them to the local vets! Blinking amazing!!

(Ronald Koorm) #10

Looked at your shop-fabulous stained glass ! I don’t do facebook or twitter, - purely my choice.

(Claire Davis) #11

That’s amazing - well done! Just goes to show facebook can work sometimes! x