Folksy Ltd

Featured in Sweden!

A lovely customer has just informed me (and very thoughtfully sent me some photos) that my hedgehog dish has been featured in a Swedish home magazine, with a million readers, in an article about buying direct from designers. As I absolutely love Swedish design, for them to pick my item to add in is totally amazing. The article has my folksy shop as the link, so hopefully it should bring some Swedish home owners over to find some British design style for their houses. That’s quite ironic, huh :wink:

36 Likes

Brilliant news and thoroughly deserved.

1 Like

Thanks Helen :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s brilliant! Hope it brings you lots of Swedish customers :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is wonderful! How exciting for you. Hopefully it will bring lots more sales from your lovely shop.

1 Like

Well done, what a lovely piece of news, it was great of your customer to let you know. It would be wonderful to follow up with a few Swedish sales :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s brilliant. Well done :blush:

Karen x

1 Like

How exciting for you! Your work is lovely and I must say it looks right at home in that magazine! Well done :smiley:

1 Like

First hedgehog went off to Stockholm this morning :wink:

4 Likes

That’s brilliant, congratulations. I’m touched by how sweet your customer was to send you photos too

1 Like

Go you! That’s awesome news :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations! This is brilliant!

1 Like

That’s great news and wonderful that a customer let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do seem to have fantastic customers. In fact, there’s another lady from Sweden who follows me on Facebook, but isn’t actually on Facebook, so when I asked a question and she knew the answer, she hunted out the Contact Form on my website and sent me an email. They’re a lovely lot :slight_smile: