February Snowdrops Daily Listing Challenge Thread - February 2017

Good morning Snowdrops, yay happy dancing for sales everyone, one for me too :slight_smile: Glad to hear you are feeling better Jeanie, hope the dental work goes well Angela and Aurorajayne and good news o the discharge Steph.

I love the gemstones on these earrings, they are Pink Sapphire, yummy bubble gum colour :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Morning Snowdrops sorry another relist from me today

2 Likes

Please put my Tally up to “2” - I sold a cosmetics bag the other day. I have a relist today . . .

4 Likes

This is the last from me, I’m all knitted out!!
Well for today at least, who knows what I will knit this evening!!

4 Likes

Morning! Just a relist for now - I need some light to take pictures of my new makes, but so far the weather has other ideas!

2 Likes

Another piece I thought I had lost or maybe sold

4 Likes

Morning Snowdrops
Today’s listing
https://folksy.com/items/6968169-Cuff-

3 Likes

Hello all
Another hand painted pebble, this time of a badger :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning all. Just off to finish an order and get it posted off then will be back to look at everyone’s lovely listings.

I’ve popped on a listing for some simple but highly personalised keyrings :slight_smile:

3 Likes

good morning all…hope everyone is ok.
Today I have a mixed media painting and also some relisted items
https://folksy.com/items/6969857-mixed-media-art-painting-original-ref-925-

3 Likes

Hi all!
Hope you’re all ok
Weather is a little brighter here today, that DREEK weather was starting to get tiresome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Here’s mine today

Steph x

2 Likes

Hi all

I’ve been popping in to love and pin all your items, but sorry for being a bad Snowdrop and not listing anything new - been very busy with my proper job and yesterday treated ourselves to a day out in Peterborough. Keith has a new lens to test and the beautiful cathedral there was perfect to put it through its paces. If you like churches and cathedrals - like I do - and have never been, Peterborough is well worth a visit. I think it’s probably my favourite so far :smiley:

I’ve listed a bridal bracelet today to match a necklace listed a couple of days ago:

2 Likes

Afternoon all - exhausted and aching from my run yesterday but very proud of myself for keeping going :slight_smile:

I’ve been back at the favourites again to replace some I’ve sold recently (sadly not here)

5 Likes

Hello,
Loved to here. My new listing today is another pair of earrings made with beautifully colourful dagger beads.

4 Likes

Evening snowdrops

4 Likes

Good evening snowdrops
Have just listed this sodalite boho chic necklace, with heart detail.

3 Likes

Hi snowdrops, sorry I’m not going to manage any listings for a couple of days - half term has caught up with me and we’re having a couple of days in London. Will still pop in and check out all your listings and hopefully get back on track at the weekend :grinning:

7 Likes

Evening

Sorry not around yesterday, as well as Valentines day it was also our anniversary , so we had a day out. Went to quarry Bank Mill near Manchester, it was a lovely sunny day so really enjoyed ourselves.

More excitement today as the RSPCA Wildlife centre have just asked if we could rehome a hedgehog. It hasnt been in hibernation as not heavy enough but has now reached the correct weight so we will have someone in our new hedgehog house. Hope he sticks around too

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

11 Likes

A card today Snowdrps

3 Likes