February Snowdrops Daily Listing Challenge Thread - February 2017

Very pretty.

1 Like

So sorry for not being present for a few days, router issues. And it is still on and off, sorry.

I have something from my supplies section, a 340g cone of Denys Brunton Designer yarn in tropical Magicolour for the yarn crafters out there!

I also have this knitted and beaded jumper created from Denys Brunton designer yarn, in Autumn tones!

Natalie x

4 Likes

You should be able to edit the listing and change the category at the top. Just save and bobs your uncle!

2 Likes

Evening.

Hopefully will get some photos taken soon and be able to add so,e new items, but a re-list in the meantime

4 Likes

Some simple and colourful earrings from me today x

Jacqueline x

3 Likes

Good morning Snowdrops, ooh I’m tired today, no idea why been sleeping well and not done anything strenuous this week, hopefully a few cups of coffee will help :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Morning Snowdrops - very stressful day here, both dogs are going under the knife - jess is having her tail removed due to a cancer and monty is having four teeth out. Its also my husbands birthday so will have a house full - I will try and pop back to pin and love (and for some sanity )

4 Likes

Good morning.

Hope all goes well Rachel @GreenwoodMakes

3 Likes

Thanks Jaqueline, will be editing this morning:)xx

1 Like

Good morning Snowdrops - had a lie in this morning as my sister has the day off work so we didn’t have to walk the dogs quite as early as usual.

Another scarf from me - really must get myself motivated to make something different but don’t seem to have much in the way of inspiration at the moment.

3 Likes

Good morning! Just relists today

2 Likes

Morning Snowdrops, still a lack of sales in February for me. Having a great month over on the other side with 32 orders, many of them for multiple items. Ah well, I just love coming here and getting inspiration from you all.

Made 2 of these last evening, love this shade of orange.

3 Likes

Morning everyone. I have a necklace to go with the earrings I listed yesterday.

I hope the operations and birthday celebrations all go well Rachel @GreenwoodMakes xx

Jacqueline x

3 Likes

Morning - a new listing from me today, although I’m not completely happy with the photos yet!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone :smiley: i hope you are all well or recovering from whatever has ailed you…Thank you for your comments regarding my dental problem…just got my pre assessment 22nd march this morning which is rather quick i am getting nervous now :’( any way on a lighter note i have some cards with cats on to show :wink: congrats on all sales too :smiley:

Have a good day

https://folksy.com/items/6969824-Cat-in-a-shoe-any-occasion-card

https://folksy.com/items/6969855-Happy-birthday-card-with-a-sleeping-cat

4 Likes

Good Morning Snowdrops hope you are all well.

At last today is the day when all of my knitting orders are done and posted out so I can now go up to my workroom to start on some new makes for my shop here. I may not be seen for days.

My offering today is a lovely swarovski bracelet.

3 Likes

Morning all!
Just back from my eye test, got to have stronger lense :open_mouth::nerd_face: just for close work and reading, but I have to say I love the choices of frames now, so many gorgeous colours and designs, I can get away ith the kiddies size frames too! So less expensive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Hope everyone is ok
Caught up until today’s lovelies
Here’s my offering
https://folksy.com/items/6864083-Card-Shapes-Birthday-Themed-Flags-Bunting-100pk

Steph xx

4 Likes

Morning Snowdrops, just back from a few days in London, it was really busy as it was half term!
Today’s listing

4 Likes

Morning Snowdrops. Some sunshine here so I’m planning a long walk. Nothing new to show you - I’ve been working on a large pendant but it’s gone a bit wrong so I won’t be listing it. It can join the collection of interesting but slightly wonky items that I wear myself! Here’s a relist for you instead. Enjoy your day.

5 Likes

Morning all - lovely day here today, although a little windy, well the trees out of the window above my head are blowing about a bit at least :smiley:

I’ve listed some pretty pearl and crystal earrings today from the bridal collection:

2 Likes