February Snowdrops Daily Listing Challenge Thread - February 2017

Good afternoon all,

Looking forward to some bright, sunny weather over the weekend so that I can get some photos taken of my new cards…

Jeanie x

2 Likes

Afternoon all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone. Sorry I have been rather quiet on here. Feeling a bit poorly myself at the moment. Lost of niggley things all added together. Nothing specific to tell me what it is that is making me feel grotty. Oh well. Off to Ikea with the family this afternoon, so no cooking tea for me tonight!

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Hi !

3 Likes

faved to here
x

Yippee can you add a sale to the tally please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads that makes a whole 2 so far.
Thank you

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign
Hope you see some more signs of your hedgehog in the morning Carol @cariadcrafts11

Just a re-list today

4 Likes

Following a custom order for one of these - I’m starting Saturday off with a cover for an Everhot Range . . .

2 Likes

Good morning Snowdrops :). May I introduce my new shop https://folksy.com/shops/MaxPringJewellery been meaning to sort this since Christmas and separate out Jewellery and Art/scrapbook shops, felt like it was getting a bit crowded. I re-opened it last night and have just started to list and move some on my Jewellery across and am absolutely thrilled to report my first sale too! so excited, off to update the tally and congrats to you too Gill @rainbowsnmore for your sale :slight_smile:

so mine for today one of my new designs

10 Likes

It is looking good Max and a great idea to have a separate shop for your jewellery. Have loved your shop and found and followed your social media pages too.
Best of luck
Gill x

1 Like

Morning Snowdrops, Please can I add one to the tally please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

Good morning all. Afraid I’m awol again for a couple of days so it has to be another relist. Love your new jewellery Max @paperchainsandbeads and the separate shop is a great idea!

2 Likes

Morning Snowdrops
Here’s another needle case to replace one I sold last week! It’s so quiet on here my shop is full of stock, which I’m pleased about, it means I will have plenty of things to take out and about with me later this year.

3 Likes

Morning snowdrops… No sales on here, but a few on the other side though!
I saw some frogspawn the other day… Let’s hope it doesn’t get too cold again or they won’t survive!
Speaking of frogs…

3 Likes

Good morning all. Not really feeling it today - in fact I’m not really sure what I’m feeling - not feeling specifically unwell but just not quite right. Think I will spend the day re editing some of my photos, I’ve just realised that when I have been editing them they have been saved in low resolution so need to go back and fix that :slight_smile: Its my nephews birthday today and I think we are all going out for lunch and tomorrow I am off to visit my stepmother in Basingstoke again so don’t expect to get much done this weekend anyway. Hopefully normal service will be resumed on Monday.

Had a good day in london yesterday - went through the listings while on the train but was unable to pin any of them but I did love and tweet :slight_smile:

Todays listing, another cushion - this one has got better quality photos (I think)

3 Likes

Morning

No sign of Mr Hoggie again, but all the food has gone, but not sure if it isnt next doors cat, saw her lurking around yesterday. Still its there if he wants it, hope hes ok…

Max @paperchainsandbeads, loving your new shop, please add 2 to my tally, big thanks to Sue @bramleycards

Here is mine for today

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Carol xx

4 Likes

Morning Snowdrops

No sales here I’m afraid - maybe one day it will happen.

The new shop looks great Max @paperchainsandbeads I think it’s always best to separate the different crafts - makes it less busy and overwhelming for a buyer. The earrings are lovely.

My listing today is another chandelier jewellery set. Hope you like it

Lets hope today is full of sales for all.

2 Likes

good afternoon all…today I have a fairy birthday card

2 Likes

Hi Peoples :slight_smile:another gorgeous day… we’ve had such a nice winter… let’s hope it doesn’t balance out with a crappy summer!

4 Likes

Hello,
Nice sunny day here. Just been for a bike ride with the kiddies and have washing hanging out to dry! So glad spring is nearly here.
Here is my new listing today.

4 Likes