February Snowdrops Daily Listing Challenge Thread - February 2017

Wow, I can’t believe the necklace I’ve just listed has sold already! First sale in ages. One for the tally please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

6 Likes

Only a relist I’m afraid. Got a few things underway but it seems to take me ages at the moment to finish off, photo and list my things. Also had to remake a set of coasters that the Royal Mail managed to lose.

4 Likes

Hi everyone. Been a busy day here, back and too to the dump with car loads of rubbish and recycling. Poorly babies too. Meh.

Got a sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads - yay!

More de-stash for you…

Got lots of new makes which I have yet to list. I am off to a local market in the morning, so won’t be listing till later. It is half term for us next week, so I may be even more scarce than I have been at the moment - sorry.

I hope everyone is ok? Not caught up with your news as yet. Need to make a cuppa first x

4 Likes

I seem to have lost another day -out for lunch with some friends and then I’ve spent several hours choosing and booking a holiday. I love the internet for the amount of information you can find, so then I feel obliged to read a lot of it…anyway we’ve gone for somewhere with great reviews so fingers crossed it will work out…

Your new shop looks great Max @paperchainsandbeads. Definitely a good idea to separate out your products.

some new earrings to share

4 Likes

At last my dry spell has ended. Can you add a sale please Max @paperchainsandbeads :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning snowdrops.

Well managed to edit the photos on about a third of my listings but got very bored! Had a lovely lunch out and did very little else! Today will probably be a similar story with a hospital visit instead of a lunch out! I am meant to be running this evening but have injured my knee and subsequently my ankle so even walking is difficult at the moment so I think running is off the agenda for a while. Its a shame because I was just getting into it.

My listing for today

5 Likes

Good morning Snowdrops, yay happy dance for all the sales ladies :dancers:. Ouch Roz, hope your injury heals quickly. I have been nagging hubby for ages to keep an eye out for a stepper at the car boot as advised by the physio I need to do cardio but without any impact on my joints and yesterday he came home with a beauty, so no excuses now get fit regime starts today with a spot of gardening then half an hour on the stepper, aiming to lose at least a stone by summer :slight_smile:

Apologies for those who may have seen some of my listings for the next week but with the transfer across to the new shop they are all now coming up as new listings so you if you have any feelings of deja vu this week that’s what is is lol :wink:

4 Likes

Morning Snowdrops - hope your soon recovered Roz @OrchardFelts

3 Likes

Good morning!

Just off to watch under 7’s ‘rugby’ match… :wink:

https://folksy.com/items/6904372-Tie-Dye-Pink-Red-Orange-Swirl-T-shirt-4-5-6-yrs

4 Likes

So I’ve had two sales and no payment! I’m not holding out much hope to be perfectly honest…
Today’s listing took me several days to complete, as do all my larger items :persevere:

4 Likes

Morning snowdrops - I am trying unsuccessfully to ask if my product photography is alright on here, but I am being ignored on the relevant thread - so, can I ask here instead?
Still no sales here!

4 Likes

Been missing for a few days - went to have a look at the Yorkshire Wolds on Wednesday night and came back Friday. Lovely part of the world about which we knew almost nothing; certainly be going back. Put up a new listing on Satruday morning then started to catch up here; got interrupted and never got back to here until just now. Here’s the new listing (a little less new :slight_smile:)

5 Likes

This is gorgeous @SueTrevor

2 Likes

Hi There just wanted to say I love all of your bowls.

1 Like

Morning all hope you are all well and the injuries are getting better.

Had a great day in my workroom yesterday making some lovely brooches which I hope to list very soon.

Today is a lovely green jewellery set.

3 Likes

faved to here x

Morning all - a bracelet today to match Friday’s necklace:

3 Likes

I’m no expert Emily @EmyjaneWild but your photos look pretty good to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Emily

As others on this thread know, my husband is a commercial photographer. He obviously does product photography himself, but he also teaches it to commercial businesses - including, in the past, Baylis and Harding, Harvey Nichols, John Smedley and lots of small web based business of all kinds. I’ve asked him to take a look at your photos and in his opinion they are ‘very good’ - nice and sharp, clean, bright backgrounds, nice colours and well processed. You’ve nothing to worry about - your photos look great - if you tried to pay us to take your photos for you or teach you to take them, we wouldn’t be cheeky enough to take your money :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Afternoon all, I have a re-list today that needs some love :slight_smile:

3 Likes