February Snowdrops Daily Listing Challenge Thread - February 2017

2 Likes

Favourited to here, hopefully be back later with a listing.

Emily, I love your photos, and I think your shop is spot on :slight_smile::rose:

2 Likes

Happy Sunday everyone…this one is in anticipation of Spring :grinning:
https://folksy.com/items/6971658-Fresh-Green-Floral-Polymer-Applique-Clay-Pendant

3 Likes

good afternoon…today I have an 8x6" watercolour painting.

3 Likes

Large Dragon Pendant :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A brand new listing for the Snowdrops challenge.

2 Likes

Hi all
Hope you’re all having a good Sunday
Here’s mine today

Max @paperchainsandbeads I’ve two sales for státionery tally please X
Steph xx

4 Likes

Hi Snowdrops,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
A relist with new photos today.

Alison x

3 Likes

Hi everyone. Just put my shop back from holiday mode after a morning at the market. Got some commissions and a few sales so that is great!

A relist from me today - these need new photos and some love x

Off to quickly catch up with all your news and makes.

Jacqueline x

5 Likes

Afternoon folks. I’m having a quiet day after a couple of days away. Think I’ve missed some listings this week so I have two matching items for you today. Congrats Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign on your commmmissions and sales!

3 Likes

Shimmering red necklace x
https://folksy.com/items/6971762-Rich-Red-Shimmering-Floral-Polymer-Applique-Clay-Pendant

3 Likes

Afternoon everyone!

So this just landed in my shop…

#unicornhotchocolate

3 Likes

Aww that’s amazing @Fallon1986

1 Like

Glad you had such a good day Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign

A re-list of one of my sale items today

3 Likes

This is fabulous, hope you get payment soon.

1 Like

Good morning Snowdrops, yay happy dancing for our sales Steph. Congrats Jacqueline on your sales and commissions yesterday.

How annoying Sue, I thought we didn’t get those notifications anymore for sales with no payment, I’ve not had one of those for ages. Hope it’s sorted soon and you get payment through.

Matching items today available separately

3 Likes

Good morning. Back to the day job today after half term so hopefully normal posting will resume :slight_smile:. Only three weeks and they’ve got three days off again, then another three weeks and it’s Easter!

I’ve had 2 sales overnight but for the other side. Still a great start to the new week though :blush:

3 Likes

Morning just a relist today

3 Likes

Morning Snowdrops,
I’ve had an awful weekend and I’m still feeling low now. I had a customer buy the bowl I listed yesterday and then she spotted another large item she wanted too. She asked if I would offer a discount for both and I said ok, she then said she would pay more than I was asking for both! so I told her and then she asked for an even bigger reduction than I was prepared to give. I repriced the article and took away the postage, I also mentioned I had put the wrong postage on the 1st article and it was going to cost me more than she had paid for that, but that was my mistake! This conversation was going on via Facebook, she put it in her basket and then came back and said it was too much. She wanted a reduction of £38 for the two. At this point I told her no, if she wanted it it was there and I walked away from my computer for several hours. When I came back I found she had started a dispute with paypal to get the money back for the 1st bowl! Saying it wasn’t as described… which will put a black mark against my name for sure.
I put the bowl back in my shop and also relisted the two cuffs someone hadn’t paid for. Almost immediately one of those cuffs came back as sold! I don’t think I will ever offer a discount to anyone ever again. Did I do the right thing? Or would you have dropped you’re prices to ensure a sale? My apologies for my ramble!
Onto today’s listing
https://folksy.com/items/6971877-Large-Pocket-Mirror-

So that’s one sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

That’s rotten Sue. At most I offer free shipping for multiples and have found customers to be more than happy with that. Think about discussing it with PayPal and putting your side to them. When I had a problem customer they were very understanding in my favour.

4 Likes