February Snowdrops Daily Listing Challenge Thread - February 2017

Good morning snowdrops.

Well yesterday really was a day of rest - hardly did anything! Pain in knee and ankle still present but slightly reduced I think so will go for another lazy day today and see if it helps.

I did manage to stumble around enough to make this scarf though

3 Likes

Morning Snowdrops, I agree with all the other snowdrops Sue @SueTrevor your customer sounds a nightmare, Stephanie @stephshortstationery hope Camerons appointment went well. Roz @OrchardFelts take care. I had some good news yesterday my interview for a job at Clitheroe Police Station was successful :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Just popping on to report a sale please Max @paperchainsandbeads :smiley:

3 Likes

Good morning snowdrops

https://folksy.com/items/6839769-Baby-cardigan-hand-knitted-sparkly-lilac-yarn-6-12-months

3 Likes

I’ve just found a lovely leatherette fabric with silver sparkles - here are two cases made from it . . .

2 Likes

Another pin cushion jar from me today

2 Likes

Good morning Snowdrops. Here’s my listing for today. Trying to figure out how it appeared in my shop stats for yesterday when I only listed it just now! Maybe draft items are counted and the viewings were from me.

4 Likes

A new listing again today

2 Likes

Morning!
Thanks for asking Rachel @GreenwoodMakes about cams appointment for light treatment, to be honest he didn’t take to it well to say the least!
I’ve always had my suspicions that he wasn’t keen but he’s so desperate to get his eczema, especially on his face,under control, he went ahead with booking the appointment.
It started an hour before we were due to go and he said he didn’t want to go,we had a chat and he wasn’t keen on the uvb Rays and also the enclosed space. So we explained he was only going to be in seconds and the Rays although they are intense,they wouldn’t prescribe something that was way to dangerous.
Anyway we got there, nurse was lovely she give him along explanation and was really understanding about the anxiety issues he had and he was only in ten seconds, but when we were walking out I asked what was it like, did he manage ok etc,etc, and he was welling up, lip quivering…the lot! He was really traumatised because of the enclosure he felt. I was traumatised myself watching him trying to fight back the tears! He said it was like been in a smartie tube. So his next appointment is Thursday so it’s up in the air if he’ll go or not.:confused: Thanks for asking X and many congrats on job​:smiley::bouquet::champagne::wine_glass:

Sue @SueTrevor sorry I didn’t leave my support for you yesterday, I wanted to say, you only have to look at the amount you sell regularly…those people / customers aren’t disappointed. You done the right thing, some people have got the cheek to do anything these days!

Jean @thecardjeanie how are you doing ?
Roz @OrchardFelts how are you, hope you ok ?

Here’s mine

Pinned to today’s but I’ll be back later for catching up
Steph xx

4 Likes

Morning all

A pair of gold pearl and crystal combs for you today:

2 Likes

Morning Snowdrops, what a horrible wet day here, not very nice and looks like it’s set in here for the rest of the week!
Another new item of my own original photography jewellery…

2 Likes

Morning Snowdrops what a lovely day it is here today. My husband is out in the garden tidying up and I am off to my workroom very soon to make some more things to add here next week. Well done on all of the sales and commisserations for any illnesses and the like, hope you get better soon.

@SueTrevor that customer sounds an absolute nightmare and, like everyone else here, I think that you did the right thing.

My listing today is a lovely honey jade and white bead 3 piece jewellery set.

Have a great day everyone.

1 Like

Max, @paperchainsandbeads can you put me down for one sale please? Thank you x

2 Likes

These are gorgeous. Glad you having sales, doing better than me.

1 Like

I have just listed this pretty spring time earrings, perfect gift . March birthstone!!!

3 Likes

good afternoon…we are still in the clouds up here…a bit like London Fog…
Today I have two listings, a watercolour painting and a Birthday card
https://folksy.com/items/6972506-watercolour-landscape-art-painting-ref-934-

3 Likes

Brenda - you’ve used an Etsy link for the card, not sure if you meant to ?
Karen
x

1 Like

Morning Snowdrops,
Thank you all for your continued support :yellow_heart: I’m glad I didn’t give in which I could have easily done, as it was still a considerable amount of money! However, I do value what I do, I know how many processes go into each item, from dyeing my own fabrics, designing and sewing, I sit for hours at a time stitching some of my items and whilst the smaller ones are quicker these days it’s taken a lifetime to get to the stage I’m at with my sewing! I’m lucky that I wasn’t pressurised by the lure of money to accept such a small amount for the second item.
Steph @stephshortstationery I do hope Cameron can pluck up courage from somewhere to get to his next appointment, it must be beneficial in the long run, it’s so difficult seeing our children suffer sometimes, my thoughts are with you :yellow_heart:
Onto today’s listing

4 Likes

Hi Karen,can I ask how do you manage to show a large picture on here . I copy and paste the link from my page but you can’t really see the photos very well . Thanks Suzanne.

Hi everyone. I have caught up with your news. @stephshortstationery So sorry Cameron (and you) were so upset about the treatment. I do hope he will see some improvement to help him brave the next treatment. Take care xxxx

I am battling with sick (but feeling well enough to cause havoc with the help of calpol) boys and a poorly, but not happy girl today. I love half term at times like this! I count my blessings that the calpol is helping bt wish it came with a volume control.

I am going to try and list some new items today. I have some photos which I took in the week and I need to make a few more of some of the other new makes. For now yet another re-list and I will try and show you something new later on (sick children permitting)

Jacqueline x

4 Likes