Folksy 365 - August 2022 Daily listing challenge and group promotion thread!

Morning all

Hopeful for a first sale this month

Mary @GiftsgaloreUK

20 Likes

Morning all.

Well done at bowls Roz @OrchardFelts

Well done too Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for saying no to work. Lovely photos of your walk. We took Millie-doggie out quite late last night and it was a beautiful evening.

Here’s my new listing for today

Spicy Abstract Tote Bag - Folksy

18 Likes

Good morning everyone and welcome to another new month. Thank you for being Mum last month Max @MaxPringJewellery and for taking over this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, well done as well for saying no to your work. You need your time off to rest from the work that you do.
I’m joining in again for this month so I hope I last till the end of the month.
Today I have a purple mix of glass and ceramic bead bracelet and earrings.

21 Likes

Pinch and a punch everyone! We’re back after a relaxing week in a Northumberland cottage with our son and his family.
Well done on saying ‘no’, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios ! Thank you to both ‘mothers’ for looking after this thread. X
I’m starting the month the way I hope to go on, with a new listing - a unicorn for a 3 year old

19 Likes

Team Natalie…well done for saying NO xx

10 Likes

Morning all,
Good to be back on the challenge. My shop could do with a boost - no sales in the two months I haven’t been taking part. :slightly_frowning_face:
Thanks for running the thread again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and well done for saying no to work. Excellent start to the month Brenda @teabreaks - extra cake for you today :cake:. Good luck to everyone else.

Here is my first listing of the month

21 Likes

Hi again everyone I’m back with CfTT.
Well done on winning your match Roz @OrchardFelts.
I had a sale yesterday, the first for a while Max @MaxPringJewellery not sure if it can be added to last months totals or is that too cheeky?
Today I have a relist of a knitted polo shirt

21 Likes

Alison @FluffStuffCrafts just had a cream donut…nom nom
My listing today is purple of course to start the month…

21 Likes

Flipping cars, just thought would pop up the chemist and farm shop, could not get in the car! Keyless system would not work, tried the other fob NO! Got in with emergency key, should be able to activate the fob from the push start button. Nothing and no lights, rang Ford in case doing something stupid. They ran me 5rough all the tests and agree a flat battery. RAC called!

Looked under the bonnet can not find the battery or what looks like one, so good luck with that!

10 Likes

Oh no! Hope the RAC can locate the battery! X

7 Likes

Hi everyone, thank you for letting me join in this month. I’ve been away from Folksy for a while but hoping to get back into it and achieve some sales. My listing today is birthday crowns!

18 Likes

Welcome back to the Folksy Fold Carly.

11 Likes

Afternoon all,
Many thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for guiding us through July, and to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for stepping into the August dancing shoes - congratulations on saying ‘no’ to work!
Go Roz @OrchardFelts! :trophy:
Well done Brenda @teabreaks for starting the month’s sales in such a spectacular way!
Welcome back Pauline @OswestryJewels, Joss @XStitcherJoss and Alison @FluffStuffCrafts, and welcome Carly @WilmaAndWillow

21 Likes

afternoon all, loved to here and random pinned and happy dancing for your sale Pauline @OswestryJewels have added it to the tally for last month for you :slight_smile:

well done Natalie! definitely need to say no now and again and look after yourself xx :hugs:

13 Likes

Hello lovely people. I can’t believe it is August already! Here is a little mermaid I have been working on. She’s been a lot of fun to make.

18 Likes

Oh dear! RAC arrived, got the car started but battery not holding charge. We have automatic lights but somehow the dial had got moved to sidelights permanently on, so battery dead as a dodo.

One good thing he plugged it into the diagnostic machine everything else okay.

New battery fitted, breathe, we have transport.

13 Likes

Afternoon everyone. Cannot believe we’re in August already! The year’s flying by. Congratulations Brenda @teabreaks on your sales. Good start to the month for you. I hope you get everything sorted with your car, Caroline @Caroleecrafts Well done Roz @OrchardFelts Welcome back Pauline @OswestryJewels Love the purple jewellery.
A relist from me today. Abalone Heart Necklace - Folksy

14 Likes

What a pain, Caroline @Caroleecrafts
Thanks for looking after us in July, Max @MaxPringJewellery I can’t believe the month went so quickly.
Good for you for saying NO, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Well done for kickstarting August, Brenda @teabreaks

Here’s a wee card from me. I need to pull my finger out and make some more…

18 Likes

The lil’ distractions are back for their 3-week visit…

22 Likes

So cute, dawgies are the best.

9 Likes