Thank you Patricia. Glad you like them
Valerie x

2 Likes

Today I have listed a lacy cowl complete with tiny floers

3 Likes

Morning!
Hope everyone is ok,
Max @paperchainsandbeads loving the gingerbread earrings :green_heart:
Those earrings are nice too, Barbra @KentCrafts lovely colour !
Karen @karenscraftybitz wow! Loving that pendant, your pictures are really clear X
Well done on sales everyone, still really quiet here, given the time of yearā€‹:tired_face::tired_face:
Mega early baking session this morningā€¦3.30, I can tell itā€™s silly season as the first order for mini sweet mince pies was on the menu today and Bakewell tarts . Pastry takes so long, I find I have to get up that little bit earlier.
Iā€™m also in the midst of decorating my mams Cake, sheā€™s 80 next week, but sheā€™s having a party tomorrow nightā€¦over 100 invited! So that has to be finished, Iā€™ll post a pictureā€¦if it turns out as well as Sarahā€™s did @SarahDesignsUK if not ā€¦I wonā€™t :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Anyhow hereā€™s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6940462-Christmas-Cards-Pk-of-Five-Festive-Firs-Handmade-Xmas-Cards

5 Likes

Morning allā€¦another aceo from me todayā€¦a snowy winter scene

4 Likes

Afternoon all. Another day in the craft shop today - very quiet so far so going to try and get some more listings done this afternoon.

Another nuno felt bowl today

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone a relist today

4 Likes

Afternoon all, just a relist Iā€™m afraid. A wee card of an original painting, one of my favourites, and yes, she has a house on her head. (and maybe feels like she has the world on her shoulders?!) Perfect for a housewarming card, or just because. All liked here, now to pin some, and then back to the studio before the mad school run shift starts.

4 Likes

Iā€™m disappearing under a production line of craft fair favourites (will they be ready to be packed to morrow eveningā€¦) and discovered Iā€™m down to my last pair of rubies for these

and my supplier has stopped doing the briolettes :cry:

3 Likes

Something to brighten up a dull day :)).
Hoping rain holds off for this evening .I have a stall at my little grandsons school ā€˜Gift and Pamperā€™ evening !!! Obviously hoping people have Christmas gifts in mind ā€¦ Iā€™ll report back tomorrow , gulp !!!

5 Likes

Afternoon everyone - a relist from me today. Seems quiet on here today - where is everyone. Need to get a parcel into the post (sales Fairy is talking to me on the other side) be back later.

3 Likes

Hope your Gift and Pamper evening goes well Ali @AliDufty. Iā€™ve just finished packing the cat and will be heading off to a school Christmas Shopping Evening in a while.

Steph @StephShortSupplies donā€™t know how you mange those early starts. Hope your mumā€™s party goes off well.

Hope the decorating goes well Max @paperchainsandbeads

Sharing a bracelet today

4 Likes

Some lovely feminine fingerless gloves today.

4 Likes

A Christmas Dog Bandana from me this afternoon . . .

3 Likes

Afternoon

Shopping and cleaning done, so quick sit down before thinking of dinner.

Hope your mam has a lovely birthday party Steph @stephshortstationery, look forward to seeing picture of the cake !!! Will you manage to celebrate with her?

A relist today

Carol x

3 Likes

Well, Iā€™m back down in London today, Iā€™m going to see something at the Barbican tomorrow, not quite sure what yet! Iā€™ve managed to escape from our bedroom being painted in order for the new carpet to be fitted, so Iā€™m really pleased about that. I have however moved a ton of stuff out in the last week, so I think I deserve the break. I simply canā€™t believe how much weā€™ve accumulated in the 14 years weā€™ve been at that house!
Todayā€™s listing

Steph @stephshortstationery I canā€™t wait to see your mumā€™s cake :blush::balloon::blush:

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

Something new from me todayā€¦

Jeanie x

3 Likes

Weā€™ve got a relist today:

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure your cake will be absolutely amazing @stephshortstationery

Gorgeous dragon @Lizzyanthus

Have a fab evening @BeadstormJewellery

A quick relist, still working on bauble orders :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Didnā€™t get on here yesterday but I have a pair of earrings today.

3 Likes

Evening all,

Hope the evening goes well Sue @BeadstormJewellery does your cat usually go with you ?lol

Steph you are wonder woman @stephshortstationery hope your mums party goes well, looking forward to seeing your cake.

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

6 Likes