Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2017

Evening all! I have just popped this knitted long length scarf in as an evening listing.

Natalie x

3 Likes

Good Evening - hope everyone’s fairs go well :slight_smile:

Look forward to seeing your Mum’s cake too Steph @stephshortstationery xx I got my tags today - they are all great but I think I love the floral ones the best! I know I’m being a fusspot but do you have the facilities to make them any smaller? Just put one up against my decorations and the smallest ones you sent me do swamp them a bit. I was thinking approx 2cm long x 1cm wide. I understand if this is not do-able xxx

Tonight’s listing is a bird cage:

4 Likes

Today I’ve added 2 new listings

3 Likes

Late out today. Preparing for a fair on Saturday. Managing to keep up with new listings; here’s today’s

4 Likes

Hope the cat was packed safely Sue @BeadstormJewellery!

Sue @SueTrevor - you stirred up some memories there. I lived in the Barbican for most of my childhood. In fact we watched the centre being built from the flat we lived in. Hope you have a good time.

2 Likes

Could you add a sale for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

could I add another sale to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

Lol Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and Roz @OrchardFelts, at least I know you read my post!

Taking both cats with me would be an interesting experience - the girl is such a flirt, she would probably go home with whoever gave her most attention.
The boy is the total opposite, and would probably cower under the table for the entire evening!

3 Likes

Hi, Here is my listing for Thursday (although a tad late at 2.30 in the morning) :expressionless:
Brand new and made this afternoon.

3 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Deborah and Valerie :slight_smile: :dancer:.

Hope your event went well Ali @AliDufty and Sue @BeadstormJewellery and your cat was fine too :joy:. Look forward to seeing your cake Steph @stephshortstationery and happy birthday wishes to your Mam

What a shame Sasha @SashaGarrett they are so pretty too. I was buried last weekend under tiny books ready for a fair next weekend, I have yet to pack and price them and assemble and check my jewellery stock, I’m only taking pocket money stuff as I know that usually sells at this venue and I know I need to make up some festive earrings yet, good job I have a few days off now lol!

Thought I would get all my orders out of the way today and start the kitchen tomorrow, really quiet on here but I have plenty of orders coming in from over there and elsewhere, 10 this week, it’s odd how sales go like that super busy elsewhere yet it’s so quiet on here, I have about the same amount of stock in all my shops and actually promote Folksy more.

4 Likes

mine for today:

have a great day everyone

4 Likes

Morning All, can’t believe it’s Friday, where did that week go! xx

3 Likes

Too early in the morning for Christmas Pudding? Nah! . . .

4 Likes

Enjoy your break in the smoke. Let us know what you see at the Barbican . I do miss being able to wander off and see an exhibition at the drop of a hat ( well almost- it probably wasn’t that easy!)
Caroline

2 Likes

Morning all hope you are all well.

My listing is today is lovely raspberry quartz and pink bead jewellery set.

3 Likes

Morning everyone, more melts from me. More to come over the weekend too

4 Likes

good morning all…hope everyone is well
another aceo from me today

3 Likes

At last it’s Friday. There doesn’t seem to be enough time /light in the week now for doing . I tried to get some photos done the other day before work but they were just too dark or blurry .
It’s a lovely day today; hope to get something done but as ever there are distractions . The fair and Christmas market is in town -10 Nov every year and as its not raining ! I probably will be persuaded to go.
I hope all the craft fairs go well people . It’s a lot of work but hopefully fun with lots of positive feedback.We are all looking forward to seeing a picture of the cake Stephanie! @stephshortstationery
Have a very good day everyone.
Caroline

6 Likes

Morning, a few days away and I’m feeling like a new woman! New pen case from me today:

6 Likes

Morning all, well, I’m off to see the show and an exhibition later tonight, I’ll let you know about it tomorrow. Roz, what an exciting childhood you must have had, living in the middle of London. We really had to think about coming to London and carried a little a-z with us. How times have changed with the internet!
Today’s listing is a heart pocket mirror, whenever I come back from a show, I notice all my hearts have sold.

3 Likes