Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2017

(Ali Dufty) #421

Thank you Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - the school fair went ok , did sell a few items . I’m just glad I didn’t go with great expectations though .
I also didn’t realise about the sales tally on here … so last Sat I had 4 ( in one day ??? virtually unheard of !! ha ! ) and 1 more on the Monday .

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend .

My listing for today , something for the home …

(Barbara Byrom) #422

A simple bead bracelet today - great stocking filler.

(Roz) #423

Been busy making pods this morning - found out yesterday I had sold a couple at the shop so needed to restock.

Sue @SueTrevor - I was very lucky, I went away to school in the country (on the Isle of Wight) and then spent much of the holidays in London. It was great in the evenings/weekends when the city closed down and it was so quiet. We pretty much had the run of the place and spent many hours wandering the streets of the city with our favourite pastimes being to climb various buildings such as St Pauls and the Monument (they were free in those days). Can’t say I would want to go back now though, except to visit.

My listing for today

( Valerie Dockerty) #424

Good afternoon everyone a new listing today

(Deborah Jones) #425

Afternoon all, bright and nice here at the mo but apparently it is due to turn foul about 5 and stay grim all day tomorrow.
So I need to get my cat packed (lol) before the weather hits.
I’m at a fair in a hotel tomorrow, not quite sure how I got talked into this one, I have broken all my own rules about fair applications. Regretting it a bit as I’m missing a good fair I would have liked to have sussed out for next year.
Hope all folks doing fairs have great success.

(Thatenamelguy) #426

Spent a big part of my morning in my (voluntary) safeguarding role for my church. That ate into my folksy time. Wrote my flash fiction for an internet writing group I belong to. Reconciled the chequebook. Now, at last, here I am with a new listing (and two relists as it happens).

(Emma) #427

Afternoon, I’ve been in bed for 2 days with a migraine so i’ve got a bit of catching up to do!!
Hope everyone is having a good day xx

(Valerie Farrell) #428

Good afternoon .Just getting organised for craft fair on Sunday
Sale items again today
Just £3.00 each

Valerie x

(Valerie Farrell) #429

Is anyone else seeing long thin pictures on here ?. I’ve shut down and restarted and all the pics on the forum are still long and thin
Valerie x

(carolinefrodsham) #430

Hope you are feeling better . I do like that coaster very much

(Natalie Ofkants) #431

All caught up, just in from work!

My item for today is a handbag made from gents neckties!

Natalie x

(Maureen Brazier) #432

Caught up with pinning etc and your news - Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - still smiling and trying to work out how you are going to get your cat packed. Just got home from a Remembrance Service in our Village and I am frozen. Boy is is cold.

Spreading some Love today. Hope all those fairs have a good weekend.

(Brenda Cumming) #433

faved to here x

(Thedotterypotter) #434

5 sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

Another re-list from me today. I’ve finally got my excess Christmas stock sorted but got a fair tomorrow. Hopefully I can start listing a bit of it here next week. I’ve signed myself up for a pop-up shop this year in the middle of town and I’ve got no idea how much stock I am going to need for that for the two weeks that it is running - hope I don’t run out as I also have a few more fairs to do yet!

(Sarah Bell) #435

Evening all. Work in my day job was busy today. Everyone Christmas shopping. I’ve not started yet. I’m dreading it!

Hope your fair goes well @thedotterypotter x

A relist as they’ve all sold. Baubles!

(Maxine Veronica) #436

good afternoon yay happy dancing for sale Ali and Sarah :dancer: good luck for everyone with fairs, I only have 2 booked this year one next weekend and one beginning of December :slight_smile:

(Thecardjeanie) #437

Hi all,

I thought I’d give one another outing this evening. Perfect for your secretary…

Jeanie x

(Claire Mead) #438

Hi, a relist from me this evening

(TChristianJewellery) #439

Good evening, I’ve only just got around to adding todays listing

(Sasha Garrett) #440

I’d like to say I’ve packed my cat ready for tomorrow but I don’t have one so instead I’ve packed the crates on the sack barrow and bought my train ticket (no that’s not a typo, 15 mins of wheeling each end and £2.95 return). I’d also like to say ‘and here’s a new listing made with some of the stones I got in Jaipur’ but they got packed as well and whilst I remembered to take photos I haven’t measured it so writing the listing could prove interesting. If I remember I’ll put them in the handbag at the end of tomorrow rather than the bottom of the crate. Hope everyone’s fairs go well.