Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2017

(Louise) #461

Thank you Sally, I’m so happy you like them :smile:

(Jeanie Hansford) #462

https://folksy.com/items/7071603-Sparkle-Lacy-cowl-Delicate-neck-warmer-Wrap-Light-weight-cowl-Ladies-gift

New design!! lacy cowl full of sparkles

(Brenda Cumming) #463

faved to here x

(Claire Mead) #464

Hi Everyone, A couple of Christmas bits just added for me today x
https://folksy.com/items/7071684-Christmas-coasters-set-of-8-handmade-in-oilcloth-wipe-clean-reversible
https://folksy.com/items/7071678-Make-up-bag-and-tissue-holder-in-blue-Christmas-gift-set-for-ladies

(Cariad Crafts) #465

Afternoon

Well done on all the sales, nice to see, and yes, one for me too please Max @paperchainsandbeads.

After a night of rain been quite a nice day, even had a little bit of sunshine.

Hope all the fairs went well, and you were all well wrapped up

Just a relist, sorry

Carol xx

(Stephanie Short) #466

Hi all,
Sorry I’m late,
Thanks for all cake thoughts and birthday wishes for my mam X
Still catching up on pinning and loving, you’ve all been so busy!
Mams party went off really well, I went early with the cake and left early, because of pains and been up late the night before doing the cake I was just really tired.

Wasn’t 100% happy with the cake, as this wasn’t how I was planning to do it originally, I was aiming and had in mind to do like a ruffle effect around the cake but after a failed attempt which inc scrapping and peeling icing and glue off…very messy ! I settled for a straight forward option…

And here’s my listing today
https://folksy.com/items/6929132-Christmas-Cards-Pack-of-Five-Handmade-Snug-in-the-Snow-Can-Be-Personalised

Right best start catching up know
Stay warm!
Steph X

(Roz) #467

Well I don’t know where today went. Seem to have been very busy but not 100% sure what I’ve been doing although I did manage to make 3 scarves, go to the gym and take the dog for a long walk so I guess I achieved something.

Wow amazing cake Steph @stephshortstationery

Heres my listing for today - better late than never.

(Maxine Veronica) #468

Good afternoon yay happy dancing for sales peeps :dancing_women: , well more of a shuffle really by back is in half! 10 kitchen cupboard doors painted in 2 coats of primer front and back so 20 sides in all and painted twice!, feel like I have been painting the fourth bridge had to paint them in relay then back to the start 4 times lol! been at it since 8am, just got my jammies on and a big glass of wine! curry in the slow cooker so tonight is just chillin! round two tomorrow I’m hoping to just get away with one coat of undercoat on each then they have to be left for 48 hours before I can put the top coat on, hard work this now I remember why we hadn’t painted them since 1991 :joy::joy: pic of progress so far. Also painted a few of the tiles in red and blue

My stock arrived from cooksons as well so hopefully I can finish my orders tomorrow afternoon too I’ll have had enough of painting by then!.

Cake looks gorgeous Steph @stephshortstationery , hope your pain improves soon lovely

Congratulations Sue @SueTrevor on your 1200 Milestone whoop whoop!

Feel better soon Pauline @PollysWares138 xx

Hpe you had a good day making Caroline @carolinefrodsham

(carolinefrodsham) #469

Wow Stephanie. That looks amazing . I would be more than proud if I could do that .I bet your mum was very chuffed with your efforts. Hope your pain subsides and you have a good evening tonight and good day tomorrow . Everyone is so talented here!

(PollysWares138) #470

Cupboard doors are looking good Max @paperchainsandbeads thank you for the get well wishes as well. That cake is beautiful @stephshortstationery. xxxxx

(carolinefrodsham) #471

Well done Max .You have achieved loads;difficult painting those slatted cupboard doors.I hope that big glass of wine helps ease your back! I too am looking forward to …well its not a cork popping any more …to the pouring out of the wine . Have had a good day making …could always do more though! My order from Cooksons arrived too, which was useful!
Take care.

(carolinefrodsham) #472

Amazing …Well done…that’s LOADS of sales! Glad you had a great time out . Sounds fun…

(Claire Mead) #473

Done to here

(Emma) #474

Evening all, I have 2 sales to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

(Ali Dufty) #475

Sounds like a lot of people were doing fairs today ?! hope they went really well for those concerned :slight_smile:
SUCH a pretty cake Steph @stephshortstationery , how many hours worth !!??

This super-cosy infinity scarf from me today …

(Sue Mellem) #476

Congratulations on that amazing milestone Sue @SueTrevor
That cake looks fantastic Steph @stephshortstationery

Hope poorly people feel better soon.

Going great guns with the decorating Max @paperchainsandbeads

Very quiet fair today - should have taken the cats to liven it up a bit I think!

Managed a new listing today

(Deborah Jones) #477

Evening all, just popping in for a catch up.
My fair was good, despite my reservations, pleasantly surprised. Sold out of one design, so know what I will be making next week, before the next fair on Friday.

Congrats on your milestone Sue @SueTrevor. My first job was in an attic workshop just up the road from the Barbican on Old Street, I would get pleasantly lost in there trying to find short cuts through to the assay office.
Feels like a lifetime ago now.

Well done Max, @paperchainsandbeads that is a great achievement!

(Thedotterypotter) #478

Congratulations on your sales milestone Sue @SueTrevor - I;m not surprised as your work is so beautiful x

Well done on all the decorating Max @paperchainsandbeads - your arms must be aching now. I absolutely hate painting.

Steph @stephshortstationery, your cake is so pretty x

The fair went really well today. Mr DP did it on his own as it was just slightly out of my travel comfort zone. He quite likes doing them on his own, so I just got on with a mammoth 9 hour finishing session to get the work in the kiln to fire tomorrow. I really do need to re-think my designs, they take so long to put the colour onto. I’ve kind of put myself in this position with my style now as it seems popular but sometimes I long for a simpler method of making and dip glazing - done! Anyway, I can’t change things in the middle of the Christmas rush, so must just get on with it and stop moaning - lol!

Another re-list from me

( Valerie Dockerty) #479

Gosh that’s a lot of painting in one day Maxine @paperchainsandbeads
Can you add a sale for me please Maxine

(TChristianJewellery) #480

Today I made my first Christmas themed jewellery, these snowman earrings :snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow: