Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2017

(Natalie Ofkants) #481

Good morning, a knitted and crocheyed polo poncho style ladies top today.

Natalie x

(Maxine Veronica) #482

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Valerie and Emma :dancer:. Love those snowmen Tim @TChristianJewellery

Back on form after a really really good nights sleep, slept like a log lol! just one coat today then I have to leave it until Tuesday before I can either re-coat or finish, hoping it will just be finishing!

(Rosesworkshop) #483

I’ve had a sale! Whoop whoop!
First one on Folksy since August - lets hope it’s the start of a Christmas season :smile:

(Rosesworkshop) #484

However, I’m unable to post any new items on here, since as soon as I put the url, the “reply” button disappears

(Valerie Farrell) #485

Good morning on this beautiful sunny day, Just off to do a craft fair. Fingers crossed

Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add 4 sales Thanks
Thank you to the other Valerie
Cushions today
https://folksy.com/items/7071774-Dachsunds-Cushion-

Valerie x

(carolinefrodsham) #486

Good morning to you all . Wishing you all a good one and hoping lots gets done and sold!
Reporting 2 sales Max @paperchainsandbeads woop woop …
I am going to try really hard today to do EVERYTHING on my list …:
We’ll see.
Caroline

(carolinefrodsham) #487

Hope the fair goes well Valerie

(TChristianJewellery) #488

Thanks @paperchainsandbeads. I hope the painting goes well today, I’ve got a lot of work to do before I even think about painting my kitchen

(Jeanie Hansford) #489

https://folksy.com/items/7071919-Baby-hat-Pig-tails-New-born-to-3-months-pink-hat-Girls-hat-Party-hat-Photo-shoot

New design , baby girl’s hat, with pigtails

(PollysWares138) #490

Morning all just off to feel a bit sorry for myself with my knitting hope I feel better tomorrow.

Todays offerings are a couple of items which would make ideal Secret Santa Gifts.

(Sue) #491

Morning all, Max, @paperchainsandbeads good luck with the painting today. Remember, it’ll be worth it in the end. Tim @TChristianJewellery whooa, I wouldn’t know where to start in your position! Steph, @stephshortstationery what a beautiful cake :yellow_heart:
I’m going to Covent garden today to meet up with my daughter who is working in London. It’ll be so nice to meet up with her. I’m not going to spend any money! Even if my favourite clothes and shoes shops are in that area…
Today’s listing

Oh yes, I noticed I’m back on the folksy best sellers list after a very long absence. That makes me happy :blush: there’s at least 4 of us from this group at the moment :purple_heart:

(Stephanie Short) #492

Morning!
Thanks for cake love guys…very kind and supportive💚
Mam hasn’t cut it yet, I don’t think she wants too!
Hope everyone is ok and has nice weather, proper Autumn weather here.
Well Cameron has got himself a job to fit around his uni hours, on a Friday and Saturday at one of the large tesco stores in Sunderland , so he’s looking forward to the money! I think it’s only 4-5hrs each day, but they maybe extra hours I would imagine .
Anyway, here’s my new listing for today

And yes you’ve guessed it, I’m still catching up!!

(Emma) #493

Morning, I’ve a very busy day today making orders and doing housework xx

(Kennelcraft) #494

(Jayne) #495

Hi guys,

Sorry I have been missing for a bit, the local handmade shop that I rent a shelf in has contacted me saying they have sold out of all of my Christmas stock, plus I have a fair coming up in a couple of weeks so I am busy making like a mad thing!! Panic is definitely starting to set in!!

Anyway, I have these wreath earrings to show you today:

Will slowly work my way through loving all your gorgeous things and reading your news,

Jayne xx

( Valerie Dockerty) #496

Good afternoon everyone a new listing today

( Valerie Dockerty) #497

Your purses are lovely Valerie i use them as table presents at christmas and put a piece of jewellery inside them i bought the cat and dog ones earlier this year for Christmas everyone loves them

(Maxine Veronica) #498

Afternoon all yay happy dancing for sales, especially @rosesworkshop :dancer:

Well that’s the morning shift finished paints all cleaned up and ready t move onto to jewellery this afternoon after a quick sarnie.

Blimey Tim not sure I’d know where to start there either

(Barbara Byrom) #499

I found two lovely red beads in my stash - perfect centrepieces for a pair of earrings.

(Roz) #500

I have no idea what I am doing! Keep falling asleep and its not even 2pm yet! Think I’d better get my hat and coat on and take the dog for a walk, maybe that will wake me up.

Listed a load more silk scarves today ( and still more to come). I have mainly made these to take to fairs and sell in the craft outlets I have space in but thought I may as well pop them in my shop rather than have them sitting in boxes doing nothing. Heres the first - be prepared for a deluge over the coming few days/weeks!